+3:00~ Awkward!+

UPDATE:4/24/16(WORDS: Before:2235 After:2467)

"L-L-Laito! what the hell? Can't you see I'm busy." I showed him my chocolates as I waved it in front of him.

I felt a disgusting, rough, sloppy and cold thing running across my neck. That gave me the shivers down my spine.

"mmm... But Eri-chan taste amazing I think? I can't smell your blood." he said as he sniffed me like a dog. I looked at him in disgust. I grabbed Yui's futon and started wiping my neck. I'm so sorry Yui... He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is this how you guys greet people? and why are you laying on Yui's bed?" I can feel my blood boiling. What a man whore!

"Hmm... Is Er-" I glared at him. I knew he was going to say my first name.

"Are you jealous?~" he went closer to me. I backed away a little as he still went closer to me.

Dude can't you read action messages.

"Bruh! Personal Bubble here!" I said as I drew an invisible line separating us by 4 inches. "cross this line and you will meet your death..." I threatened him as I started to eat my chocolates. He chuckled weirdly that gave me shivers down my spine.

I was about to eat my chocolate ball when a another mouth interrupted.

EW! EW! EW! EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!

My 2 fingers were inside his dirty mouth. It felt so cold in here.

He licked my fingers that was now coated with his saliva and and my chocolate.

Geez if he wants the chocolates so bad. Why didn't he just asked?

"Don't need to go that far... Sheesh! Here *gives the chocolate bag* keep it! I have tons in my bag." I scratch the back of my head as he looked at me like if I was insane.

"...Geez... Is the sucking of fingers really necessary? I mean Dude! Can you just ask politely like-Why are you looking at me like that?" I stared at him as he curiously held my gaze.

"You're really different from the others. Your not even scared of us."

"Well duh! Who would be scared of a f*ckboy like you." I heard Yui groaned she must have heard me.

"aw so mean~" he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Get out! I'm serious! I know your just going to suck her blood to death so get out!"

"How did you know I was going to suck her blood." he smirked.

So he really was going to suck her blood.

"do you prefer I suck your blood~" he said mischievously. Uh. Oh

FUCKBOY ALERT! FUCKBOY ALERT!!!! FUCKBOY ON THE LOOSE RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIFFFFEEEE!!!!!

He pinned me on the wall. Wow. For a vampire he has a weak strength.

"Want me to rip off that pretty little head of yours." I grinned evilly.

I got both of his hands as I twisted them around and he fell face first to the ground.

"What the-? Where did you?" I put my foot on top of his head and push him down on the ground.

"I have no idea where my strength came from but I am liking it."

I got off of him when I saw the guys come in, in Yui's room. They looked at me then to man whore.

Tomato Head smirked, Kanato stared at me, man whore looked at me in disbelief.

Sebastian just adjusted his glasses and scolded me on how deplorable my manners were and blah blah blah! He ain't my mom...