Part 26

Y/n pov
     I woke up to some one shaking me, I swear people in this house don't let u sleep.

Javon: y/n wake up and get ready bc we're leaving in a bit

You: ohh shit I forgot

I got up and Javon left my room all I had to do was change wash my face get my makeup and skin care ready and we can leave bc everything else is already packed up.

I walked over to my closet and got my gray hoodie that says Los Angeles whit white and orange letters, my grey sweatpants, and my Nike dunk high ' Syracuse', then I went to the bathroom and showered.

Outfit

After I was changed I brushed my teeth and hair, then I but my hairbrush in a bag and my tooth brush in a different little bag then I got my makeup put some foundation, concealer, blush and mascara on then but it back in there bag and got all my s...

After I was changed I brushed my teeth and hair, then I but my hairbrush in a bag and my tooth brush in a different little bag then I got my makeup put some foundation, concealer, blush and mascara on then but it back in there bag and got all my skin care but it in a bag then toke them over to my suitcase but then I'm and then closet it.

Then I got my backpack got my laptop and iPad but them in and then I got my AirPods and phone and but them in my pocket.

Ohh and we can't forget all the chargers and some gum.

After I was done packing everything I went down stair and toke everything out to the truck.

Javon: damn y/n why u taking 3 bags

You: bc one has my clothes then the other one has my shoes so they won't get crest and then my backpack has all my electronics

Javon: that's smart

You: I know

Javon talked inside the house leaving me out side butting my bags in the truck.

When I was done I went inside got some water and the pills that I have to take after I finish eating igs.

Dj: are u kids ready

You: yes

Javon: yup

Jaden: yeah

Dj: okay let's go

Me, Dj, the twins and Jessica walk out to the truck and get to at seats.

I was seating in the middle and it was so awkward bc of what happened yesterday.

I was just watching the sunrise bc it was 6 in the morning the boys were asleep with their heads on the windows.

I was getting sleepy so I put my head on Javons chest but he bushes me of damn rude much.

I couldn't keep my eyes open so my only option was laying on Jadens chest, so I did.