Part 1

Y/n's pov
It was a Monday morning when you woke up to get ready for school it's was around 8am and you start school at 8:45am. Fuck I don't have shit to wear, you know what fuck it I'm just going to wear what ever I find.

*This is your outfit*This outfit came out nice igs

This outfit came out nice igs. I walked in the bathroom juts to see big dark eye bags, you know what? What ever I'm juts going to change. After I was done changing I went to but on some foundation and concealer for my dark ass eye bags and some mascara, I don't like to wear a lot of makeup to school cuz there's no one to impress, like I would try if there was some cute guys but no there all ugly.

Kylee: y/n hurry up we're going to be late it's 8:37am.

You: I don't care Kylee it's juts school no one cares about it.

Kylee: you just say that bc you have no friends un like me I actually have a life I'm not in my room 24/7 sleeping.

You: you know what Kylee I prefer to sleep instead of being around fake ass people all day everyday.

You say coming down the stares with your phone in your hand and getting your backpack.

You: don't just stare at me you were mad we were going to be late know hurry tf up.

Kylee juts rolls her eyes at me, I can care less about her.

Kylees pov
I don't like arguing with my sister I feel bad because some time I say things I should not fuck but she juts hella annoying, we don't really talk but when we do we end up fighting bc she's  always mad like it's not my fouled she likes to overthinking all the time. I was just around the corner of the school when y/n started talking.

Y/n: don't talk to me and don't look at me when we're at school juts drop me of here I don't want people to see me with you.

That's all she said before she opened the door and walked off. She acts like people are going to see us like we're late just bc of her.

Y/no's pov
I got of kylees car before getting to school I don't want people to see me with her I would rather die. It was 8:59am and class ends at 9:33am. I went straight to science my first period uhh that class is so boring like I don't to shit in there.

Skip to lunch
I was coming out of social studies just to go to lunch. On my way to the cafeteria I see Kylee and her little group they were laughing really loud. I was not looking we're I was going so I pumped in to someone and they made me drop my phone and AirPods. When I look up it was Ava.

Ava: watch out you stupid bitch.

You: damn someone woke up in a bitch mode.

Ava: get the fuck out of my way I don't feel like dragging some random ass check that no one know's about.

You: if anyone in here would get there ass dragged would be you.

At this point everyone was looking at us.

Ava: look who's talking the girl that has no parents.

You: at least I'm not a spoiled brat like you, I don't go around letting every guy hit because I'm not a hoe, I rather not have parents then going around getting STDs girl.

Ava juts walks off because she know I'm right she has sleep with almost every guy in are school when we're juts freshmen. There were roomers going around that she cheated on Jaden Kylee friend but idk I don't like drama.

Skip to end of school
Finally I'm home, I go straight to my room and change in to a big baggy black shirt and some black red sweatpants juts to be comfortable. When Kylee comes in my room.

You: bro wtf I could of been naked.

Kylee: I'm going out with some friends.

You: and why are u telling me this?

Kylee: damn don't be a bitch about it and I left food in the kitchen.

You: okay let me just go and take my makeup off and wash my face.

Kylee: okay bye.

After she left I went in my bathroom and got makeup removing wipes and toke off my makeup then wash my face. After I was done I went to lay down in bed because we both know I'm not eating. I get my phone form my Side table that is besides my bed and checked the time it was 5:30pm, I open my phone and juts check Instagram and Snapchat even though I don't have friends, after some time of being on insta I went to TikTok. After a while I see this pretty ass girl on my fyp so I juts turn my phone off got in a comfortable spot and started overthinking un till I felt asleep.

Guys I'm sorry if this is not good like I said this is my first story ever so idk what I'm doing. Give me some ideas of people I should add.