Part 21

Y/n pov:
     I woke up to my alarm beeping next to my ear.

I got up and turned it off I went straight to the closet and got my things bc I'm going to take a shower, before I got in the shower I went over to the bed and but the mattress up and got my vape toke some hits and then I put it back.

The only reason I don't use my wax pen is bc it smells like weed and the vape smells like fruits and I can just say I turned on a candle unlike the wax.

After my shower I got out and got ready.
My outfit was just a long white sleeve shirt and then a green and white coat on top that said are school name and some Beige sweatpants whit my High Retro Lucky Green Nike Air Jordan's.

Outfit:

( imagen that the coat says Buford aka the school name )

After I got my outfit on I went back to the bathroom and but on Foundation, concealer, mascara and blush, then I brushed my hair but some deodorant on and some perfume and then I got my phone and went over to see if everyone was ready.

I walked over to Jaylas room and she was just finishing her makeup.

It was 5:16pm and we have to be there at 5:40pm bc if we're not there we're not getting are usual seats.

I let Jayla finish her makeup so I just walk down stair.

Jaden was already at school bc the players have to be there like at 4:30pm.

I was seating down on the couch when Javon and Daelo came running down the stairs.

Daelo: ahhhhh y/n help me wanna is trying to hit me

You: Wanna u better not hurt my baby cuz I will beat ur ass

Javon: u got lucky

Daelo: thx u y/n
He says giving me a hug

Me and Daelo were watching TikTok's on my phone and Javon was looking at Instagram.

After like 9 minutes everyone comes down stair and we head out the door.

We had to take 2 cars bc we're not going to fit so Dj, Jessica, Daelo and me went in Djs truck and Jayla, Kylee, and Javon went on Jaylas truck.

At the game
     Everyone from are school was seating down in the right side and the left side was for North Atlanta High school. Me, Kylee and the Walton's were seating down in the front row so we can see everything.

Some girls were passing by and they were giving me nasty ass looks but idgf , I was looking to see if Ava was here and she was, she has Jadens number on her left side of her face.

She so selfish like why can't she see that Jaden doesn't want her or dose he......

Me and Javon were just talking about Sneakercon bc I'm hella scared and nervous to go but he keeps saying that everything is going to be okay. But we stopped talking bc the game was about to start.