Part 10

Y/n pov:
     When I walked out the house I started running as fast as I could, idk we're I was going I was just running till I got to the Main Street, cars were passing by and I only had socks on and my wax card on me idk we're I should go.

I started walking when I got an idea to go to the park that's like 1h away from here, I was about to cross the street when I saw a cop car I started running back we're I came from because I'm not trying to talk to the cops.

I was running for a good time till I lost the cop car I was at least like 10 houses down from my house and Kylees car was not there, ohh well I'm just going back for my shoes and money then leaving again.

I went in the house hurry up to my room got my shoes and money, I was going to get my phone but it was all broken, you could only see the top right corner so I just left it there and run out the house again.

I was thinking about staying at a hotel for today but I don't have the money to get a hotel room so I just went to Walmart, it was like a 35 minute walk but it's worth it.

When I got to Walmart I walked in and went to the hair aria I wanted to dye my hair for the longest and today is the day igs.

I was looking at the hair dyes colors and I was thinking about getting blue or red hair dye I was thinking for about 5 minutes when these girl walked next to me she was looking at the hair dyes.

????: you should get red it would fit u

You: uhh- u think so?

????: yeah

Then she walked away well damn that was weird.

I was so embarrassed that I was stuttering so bad ahh fucking my anxiety.

I got the red dye and black hair dye as well my hair is dark brown but i think red goes with black more.

I walked over to the bleach aria and got one then I went to bay for it, it came out around 59.63 dolors.

I'm so dumb if I want to dye my hair I have to go back home uhhh.

Back at home
     When I got back home Kylees car was not there well damn she really said fuck y/n, at this point Idc.

I walked up to my room and started looking for a old shirt that was all the way at back of my closet and got some old ass short that didn't fit me, so I went to Kylees closet and got some shorts idc if  I fuck them up, she don't care about me idc about her shit.

I was done with my hair I was about to get out the shower to see how it turned out I had a towel around my hair and one around my body, when I walked out the shower the sink had red dye all over it and some black dye as well . Oops-.

I got changed in to a white hoodie and some green sweat pans and walked over to the bathroom to see my hair.... and damn my hair looks good asf I really did that.

My hair:

I really liked it, it looks so good and I like how red looks on me, never tough this would turn out like these

I was about to grab my phone but forgot it was broken so I got on my laptop and got my self a new one.

I got the iPhone 13 Pro light blue, I was going to get the 15 but I had no money and then the 14 was still expensive for me, so I just went with the same one I had.

I got the fast order ship so it says it will be here tomorrow good.

It was know around 2:29am and I was not sleepy at all so I got my broken phone and remove the chip and placed it on a little box and I just but the phone on my side table.

I was borde from seeing the tv so I got up brushed my teeth and did my skin care and after all that I was sleepy.

I was going to bed when I forgot that I need to but an alarm I forgot I had an iPad till I saw it on my desk.

I went up to it got it and I had notifications saying that they were looking for me ohh well I'm home no need to worry lol.

I went to settings and but it on do not disturb and then went to the alarm and but one at 6:50am and another one at 7:15am and the last one was at 7:30am, then I but it on my side table next to my broken phone got my wax pin toke some hits and I went to sleep.

Hey guys sorry for posting late I just got back home from Mexico and sorry if there is any misspellings I was typing fast because it's 1:23am, hope u all have a good night, morning or rest of ur day love u and remembered ur perfect the way u are 😘❤️.