emotional pucca

“come on, back to the gourd!”

garu held pucca’s hand tighter. wait.

“er… garu? you gotta let her hand go.”

he refused and picked the emotional pucca up bridal style. garu grunted, i like this side of her. can i keep her for just… he blushed. just a bit longer.

master soo smirked, then sighed to cover it up. “alright then, but she’s going to have to come with us if we want to catch pucca’s third side.” he put the cork back into the heart gourd and hopped on his cloud, garu closely behind.

garu never noticed how close he was to pucca until she began to giggle, giddy over how kind he was being to her, protecting her from bugs and gently reminding her to get back on track. garu cleared his throat and looked away, flustered. i wish she was like this sometimes. at least i wouldn’t be bombarded with kisses everyday. they had finally reached chang’s dojo, although something was off about it.

actually, there was a gaping crack in the floor.

“looks like this pucca has revealed her aggressive side.” everyone stood, shocked, especially the emotional pucca, who was cowered behind garu, whimpering.

“huh– pucca? but i thought-what-huh? what’s going on?” abyo inquired.

“pucca took and opened my magical heart gourd, and three of her personalities were scattered across sooga island. thankfully, we’ve already got two of them,” master soo explained.

ching giggles. "and it looks like garu revealed his personalities, too! look how close he is to pucca! very romantic, garu!"

finally aware of what he was doing, he backed away from the emotional pucca. much to his inconvenience, she whined at the lack of touch she had, so garu hesitantly moved back closer to her. everyone else in the dojo laughed at the sight; you don't see this happening every day. suddenly, the ground began to shake.

"oh dear!" master soo exclaimed. "we gotta capture that aggressive pucca before she does any more damage!"

/

after being pummeled to the ground multiple times, garu groaned in defeat as the aggressive pucca was sucked back into the gourd. the blue-dressed pucca cried out in horror, she couldn’t believe someone could do such a thing to someone so innocent and kind. she helped garu up and they remained face-to-face, admiring the other.

“garu! come on, we gotta get the original pucca back.” master soo reminded him.

garu looked at pucca solemnly and took in the gentler aura of her one last time, before he leaned in and gave her a small peck on the lips. master soo uncorked the gourd, and before she could register what had happened, the emotional pucca had already been sucked back in. the gourd rumbled and spewed out the red-dressed pucca the island had known and loved. and, of course, the first thing she did was locate garu and smother him with kisses.

i wrote this on a google doc lol. i rly like pucca
488 words 🤨