School....Seriously

"NIQUE-NIQUE GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP BEFORE YOU MAKE US LATE!!!!." My brother Rashad all but whispered i mean seriously its like....I looked at my phone seriously its 7:00.I have to be at school by 8:35 well I'm gonna be late.
I jumped up and took a shower I washed my waist lenghth red hair then my body.I jumped out and wrapped my plush black towel around me and walked out the bathroom.I went in my walk in closet and got my black short shorts and my white Minnie mouse tank top wit my black Doc martens.I dried my naturally straight hair and applied little makeup my lip gloss and black mascara.
I walked down stairs to my 5 furious older overprotective brothers Rashad,Rahiem,Rah-Rah,Rey'von and Rashawn.after Five minutes of yelling about my outfit we finally left.we all piled in to my Ray'vons car and in 10 minutes we were at school.To make matters worse boys or unmated wolves stared at me with lust filled eyes.I left to go find my team.well as captain of the cheer spuad I was popular.when I found them they were all talking about some guy named Alpha who the fuck would name a child that?but oh well that's none of my business thou.The bell rung and I told them about practice today after school I walked to my first period algebra the worse subject ever.Well until the new boy walked in....Alpha I think.