Tetsu Otsuka

He's the Secretary of Seimei High School's Student Council.
Age: 16-17
First appearance: Ch 123

??? Fukushima

He's a classmate of Kohaku in Kenran High School.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 156

Kou Daikuji

He's a tall guy, about 2.1 meters. Also muscular.
Age: ???
First appearance: Ch 170

Taiyou Ouza

He's a person with high pride and confidence.
Age: ???
First appearance: Ch 171

Female Characters

Yoko Hatano

She is Kohaku's Mother. A kind of doting mother. She likes drinking alcohol. She doesn't really have a husband. She got pregnant by the power of money as there are some men who are willing to impregnate women even without being married. As Men don't be required to marry either.
Age: 29 – early 30???
First appearance: Ch 2

Mariangeles Koujou

She is the maid of the Hatano Family. She graduated from the National First Military School when she was 15 years old. She was in the military for 10 years. She got the qualification to be a First-class escort officer. She stopped to serve in the army after she read the book 'The Maid' Lord is Master". That book influenced her to be a maid that serves only one master.
Age: 25
First appearance: Ch 9

Fumi Etou

Yoko Hatano's friend. She's not married yet. She's working in a TV station. She's the director of a Variety Show Program.
Age: 29 – early 30???
First appearance: Ch 13

??? Kikusui

Her full name hasn't been revealed. She is the neighbor of the Hatano Family. She is a writer and a nerd. She rarely goes out of her house.
Age: ???
First appearance: Ch 21

Kaede Maki

One of Kenran High School's staff. She is searching for middle school boys to go into Kenran. And in the end, she negotiated with Kohaku and success in bringing him into Kenran.
Age: ???
First Appearance: Ch 16

Minori Saegusa

A classmate of Kohaku in Middle School. She tried her best to be accepted into the same High School as Kohaku. In order to impress Kohaku, In High school, She joined the "Super Arts club" and want to pursue the carrier as an athlete.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 8

Yuri Mishima

A classmate of Kohaku in Middle School, also the chairman in his class. She tried her best to be accepted into the same High School as Kohaku.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 19

Shino Toukain

The Lady of Toukain Household, one of the big four aristocrats in the country. She's said to be the one who would succeed the next generation of Toukain. She's a classmate of Kohaku Hatano.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 25

Yuzuka Seikagu

A classmate of Kohaku in Middle School. She tried her best to be The Lady of Seikagu Household, one of the big four aristocrats in the country. She has an angel-like smile. She's a classmate of Kohaku Hatano.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 25

Serina Maizumi

She's a classmate of Kohaku Hatano She talks like a lady-like person more than a noble, even though she seems to be just a commoner. She laughs like, "HOHOHO!". She's a member of the Drama Club at Kenran High School.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 25

Miu Yachigusai

She's a girl who likes to seem cute. She likes to pose with her eyes between two fingers while saying "Kyarun!". She's a member of the Drama Club at Kenran High School. 
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 25

Risa Sanada

She's the President of Kenran High School's Student Council. She is a calm person in most cases.
Age : 17-18
First appearance: Ch 38

Chika Katsurakawa

A classmate of Kohaku in Middle School. She tried her best to be She's one of the Vice-President of Kenran High School's Student Council. She's wearing glasses and seems like a diligent person.
Age : 16-17
First appearance: Ch 38

Hifumi Kanehira

She is a member of the Broadcasting Club
Age : 16-17
First appearance: Ch 52

Azu Arino

She's a 2nd grade inf Kenran High School. She is a member of Super Arts Club, and said to be strong one at it.
Age : 16-17
First appearance: Ch 52

Mieri Tokugawa

She's a member of Baseball Club. She wants to pursue the carrier of an athlete.
Age : 17-18
First appearance: Ch 104

??? Ashiya

Her full name has not been revealed. She's one of the Vice-President of Kenran High School's Student Council. She has a big booba.
Age : 16-17
First appearance: Ch 122

Some Other Characters

Pervert Bakery Clerk

Her real name hasn't been revealed. She is a pervert. Working as a clerk in a bakery store "Wheat's Village"
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 5

??? Sumita

He is the homeroom teacher of Kohaku's class in Kenran High School.
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 26

??? Takeda

He is the advisor of Super Arts Club in Kenran High School.
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 52

Housei Toukain

He is the grandfather of Shino Toukain. He's said to be the one who bring the Toukain Household to one of the top household in the country.
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 30

??? Nakai

She is one of the staff at an inn owned by Maizumi Household,
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 62

Maizumi's Mother

Her full name hasn't been revealed. She is Serina Maizumi's Mother. Her height is about 190 cm.
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 65

Kuji Seikagu

He's the head of Seikagu Household, one of the big four aristocrats in the country. His fashion is like dandy.
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 116

Yuzuki Seikagu

She's the wife of Kuji Seikagu also the mother of Yuzuka Seikagu.
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 116

Ui Seikagu

He's the younger brother of Yuzuka Seikagu. He looks like a 'Trap'. He is the one to be the next head of Seikagu Household.
Age : 13-15
First appearance: Ch 117

Sai Sumeragi

She's the Royal Highness of the country. She's said to be Ui Seikagu's fiancé or at least still trying to be the one even though Ui has rejected her.
Age : 17-18
First appearance: Ch 118

??? Doma

She's a coworker of Fumi Etou. She's also the director of a variety show program, the same one as Fumi Etou.
Age : ???
First appearance: Ch 162