✡04✡

One year and a half back.
You were laying on the bed and the doctors where doing there best to save you.
"Clear" the doctor tried awakening your heart.
Koko was clearly looking at the operation going on.
He then turned to Akane who was fine though she had some little injuries and she was dressed.

"I have just got that job I don't have that much money."A woman said.

"Mrs Tyler we can't save her if the money is not there" the doctor informed her.

"Can I ....." Before she completed Koko ran passed them.

"Koko" inui called him.
He just kept on running out of the hospital.

*I don't even know her but I feel like I must save her ....I must save her... She saved someone else and yet she wants to loose her life her too? Am not allowing her to die I will find a way to get the money they need.....she is not going to die on my watch* Koko thought while running down the streets.

"Its all my fault ?"Akane spoke as tears came out of her eyes.

"No its not young girl. Just know when destiny comes your way nothing can change it since it already happened." Tyler comforted Akane caressing her hair gently.

"Mrs Tyler are you confident that she will be alright." Akane looked at the woman.

"Am 100% sure I trust that girl."Tyler rose her hands in the air with a smile.

Inui looked at the over confident woman as he rolled his eyes back down.

Meanwhile....
"Clear...." The doctor spoke.

"More electricity is needed...." The other doctor pointed at the nurse.

The operation looked unfamiliar. (I don't even know what they are doing I mean the patient lost blood and the head got damaged and they on the heart?)

The computer was still flat on the looks of it....
The doctors remained silent and stared at each other.

"Record the time she died and the day.."the doctor's energy dropped.

He then went out.
"I....."the doctor mumbled.

"How did it go?" Inui stood before the rest saw the doctor.

"I....I I......" He shuttered.

"You what?" Tyler yelled.

" we tried but...." He was cut off  when all of them entered the operation room.

"Y..y..y.." Tyler shuttered.

"Y/n wake the hell up?" Canon yelled at you.

"Y/n..." Inui spoke as he stared at your body in disbelief.

"Y/n" salid yelled as he jumped and hugged  you while crying.

"We are sorry ...."one of the nurses spoke.

Tyler turned to the nurse and smiled.
"She is not dead look..."
The nurse looked at the computer that was still flat and started to worry about the woman's health.

"Mama your daughter is dea...." The nurse was cut off.

"MONEY IS WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT ?......WITHOUT MONEY YOU CANNOT WORK TO SAVE LIFE? HUH TELL ME WHAT THE HELL DID MONEY DO TO YOU....?" Tyler yelled at the top of her voice.

Suddenly the computer started to pickup a signal from your heart that it was pumping again.

"Y/n you are awake?"inui held your hand.
"The computer is showing that she is ok...!"Akane's face lighted up with excitement.