Chapter 2

"Okay Kol, can you help me?" I ask.

"What do you need help with darling?" He asks nicely.

"Well as you know tonight is my sixteenth birthday as well as my dark baptism, and I need help calming my nervs" I explain.

"Okay sure darling" Kol ansers

----

Kol an I talked for two or so hours before I had to get ready for the dark baptism. Aunt Hilda and Aunt Zelda were already there helping get things ready.
I had already clinsed my body for the past week and Ambrose helped me with things around here when Hilda and Zelda couldn't so I know my everything I need to know

After getting dressed I do the last remaining things I need to do before the dark baptism.

At 11:46 I head into the woods behind my house where I was born sixteen year ago and where the baptism will be performed tonight.

when I get there I enter the portal to see everthing set up

"Welcome, Daughter of Night" Father Blackwood greets.
"Who prestents this child for unholy baptism?" Father Blackwood continues.

"We do" my aunties speak together
"Disrope her sisters" Father speaks to my aunties.

I hear Kol growl in my head but I choose to ignore it

"We are gathered here together, in these woods, in the presencs of our Dark Lord, with all the
souls, the living and the dead, of our coven: The Most Unholy Church of Night." Father speaks to everyone gathered around.

"Kneel, child.
Our Dark Lord teaches us.
There is no law beyound. Do what thou you wilt.
Our Dark Lord asks: Would you like to be happy, child, to be free?
Free to love and to hate?
To be what nature meant you to be, true to her laws and yourself only?" Father Blackwood asks.

"Yes, Father" I speal with confidence.

"Do you believe in Lucifer, the archangel, who preferred the loss of Heaven to that of his pride?"

"Yes, Father"

"In exchange for his belief Edwina Diana Spellman... are you willing to foresake the Path of Light and follow the
Path of Night whereever it may lead you?"

"I am"

"Then it is time to sigh his book"

"In signing his book, the Book of the Beast, you swear to give your mind, body and soul
unreservedly to the furtheance of the designs of our Lord Satan."

"I understnd" i say with a nod

Father takes the knive at the altur and slices my palm with it closing my hand into a fist I bring my hand over to hover abov the book with Father Blackwoods hand above mine and squeeze, letting blood drip onto the page.

Picking up the bone pen i sign my name 'Sabrina Spellman'

When I put the pen down thunder roars through the night.

"You are now a fullfledged sister of The Most Unoly Church of Night" Father announces

"You're powers are now limitless, do with as you will, you will now attend the Academy of Unseen Arts as a full time student as well as your soulmate if they are able to" Father explains.

"You may go now sister" Father says motioning me to step down from the altar.

When I step doen I am wrapped into my aunties arms.

"Oh, We are so proud of you dear" Aunt Hilda exclamed with a huge grin overtaking her face.

"We have a suprise for you" Aunt Zelda says pulling back from the hug.

"Oh yes. Follow us dear!" Hilda says happily before taking off with Zelda and I in toe.

"So we had special permition to do this and we had to go through many procautions so we hop you like it" Aunt Zelda says as her and Hilda step out of the way to reveal....

"KOL" I yell happily

"Hello Darling, you did amazing I'm so pround of you. Although i did not like the disrobing" He says scouling at the thought.

"Yeah I kinda figured considering I heard you growl" I laugh.

"So you're now a full time student huh?" he jokes 

"Yeah, I guess I am" I say smiling

"Do you think you'll be able to attend with me" I ask hopefully.

"Of corse darling, I'm already packed and ready to go"