Character Introduction

Sabrina Spellman 

Sabrina Spellman 

Age: 16

Species: immortal witch 

Worships: The Dark Lord (Satan)

soulmate: Kol Miakelson

Abilities:

Spell casting: The power to change, manipulate and control objects, events, and phenomena through the use of incantations, rituals, potions or sheer force of will.

Memory Manipulation:  The power to scan and take away memories from people and/or add false ones.

Containment:  The power to contain a being in a given area.

Illusion Manipulation:  The power  to project highly realistic illusions into the physical world

Glamour:  the power to disguise a physical appearance.

Astral Projection:  The power to project their astral form from their body, essentially becoming a ghost. 

Demonic Exorcism:  The power to exorcise demons from mortals.

Warding:  The power to place protection spells and wards on places and people, shielding them from harm.

Necromancy:  The power to control, manipulate and resurrect the dead. 

Portal Opening:  The power to open the portal to mortal Limbo.

Atmokinesis:  The power to control the weather.  

Hellfire Summoning:  The power to summon fire straight from Hell itself.

Enchantments:  The power to imbue a person or object with a magical capability.

Telekinesis:  The power to move and control objects with the power of the mind.

Medium ship:  The ability to see and communicate with the spirits of the dead

Familiar Communication: The ability to converse with her familiar Salem and Ambrose's familiar Leviathan   

Dream Walking:  The power to enter another person's dreams. 

Levitation:  The power to propel oneself in the air and hover.

Pyrokinesis:  The power to generate, control and manipulate fire. 

Resurrection:  After dying and self-resurrecting as the Dark Lord's sword, the herald of Hell, Sabrina gained the power to resurrect the dead both Elpseth and Melvin, after being killed by Jerathmiel, and Leviathan, to have him testify against Father Blackwood. 

Healing:  The power to heal another person of their injuries and wounds

Longevity:  While not yet apparent due to her young age, since signing her name in the Book of The beast, Sabrina ages at a slower rate than mortals.