~34~

This is the second part, and if you haven't realized already, this will be a lemon so yeah just a warning. I'll put ‼️ that emoji when that part is over.

He fingered me through my panties. I immediately felt the intense sensation going through my body. "F-fuck." I groaned quietly. It felt way too good and I got pretty excited...

With his other hand he hugged me and gave me another rough kiss. He then backed off and checked what he had done. "Already getting wet? We haven't even started yet." He signed for me to sit up. I did as he wanted. He took off his underwear and released his erected dick out. I gulped as I saw its size. "Alright, go ahead." He said, not specifying what he meant. I leaned and licked the slightly pink shaded tip. It twitched by the sudden contact. I ran my hands up and down and then sucked on it. It tasted weird, although I really liked it. "Continue.." He whispered. I lowered my head and it went up my throat. I couldn't take it. I lifted it back up and then he moved it down. "More, more, Y/N" He said. I started going faster. The feeling of it going through my mouth was so pleasing. I could feel all the veins and its texture with my tongue. "Fuck~" Diego let out a quiet moan. He suddenly grabbed me by the hair and kissed me. "I need something more than that.." He murmured. He reached down to my underwear. He lifted both my legs up and took them off with one hand. "Wow.. you're a virgin?" He looked at me, with a somehow playful smile. "Yeah-" "Awesome, are you sure about that though?" He questioned. "Mhm." I nodded. I was really embarrassed. "How lucky, really.." He slowly entered with his middle finger. "Damn it-" It was surprisingly good. His fingers were cold so it felt really nice. He went in and out and once it was relaxed enough, he put in a second finger. It was getting better and better as he moved faster and faster. "How is it, Y/N?" He asked while he entered with a third finger. "It's, It's good- Diego." I tried saying out. "I'm glad that you like it.. Wanna know a thing?" He proceeded to go in and out faster. "I'll admit that I want you to call me Dio since it kind of turns me on when you do it.. It's translated as god in Italian.. Although it's cute when you say my full name." He pulled his hand out. He then licked all his three fingers. He knew it was hot. "You taste nice, mhm. Anyways, time to get serious." He pinned me on the bed. "Are you sure you'd let me do it?" He whispered in my ear. "Yes.." I looked at him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Y/N.. I love you." He said quietly, giving me another kiss. He deepened it. His hard dick was resting on my lower belly. Then I felt him opening one of the condoms and putting it on. He guided it towards my entrance. It made contact with his head. Then slowly he slid it in. It made me moan into the kiss. I tried pulling away but he held me down and tightened his grip. He pulled out his head and went back in, deeper. This time, it hurt. I tried telling him by gripping on his arm, but he still didn't let go of me. I could feel it going deeper and deeper through my tight insides. "Mmph-!" It was way too painful. Then he finally ended the passionate kiss. "Damn, that was good." He looked down and pulled it out. "Fuck.. Dio. It's quite painful, you know-!" I panted out. "Oh, I'm sorry, I tried being gentle though." He went back inside, locking his hand with mine. "Don't worry, it's going to get really good after a while." His pace this time was significantly faster. "Ahh-!" It went deeper. "Shh, don't give up now. I'm not even halfway through.." He said and thrusted in harder. I tried holding back all my moans, I didn't want anyone to hear us. He continued going further and further. It started getting much better. Although suddenly, "Diego-!" I cried out as he almost thrusted it all in. He ignored me and went faster. "Just.. a little bit more. You're doing great. You are so god damn tight." He wasn't holding back anymore, but the pain started in to disappear. Instead, now I felt complete pleasure. "Haah~" I moaned, feeling his hard cock moving in and out of me. It was better than I had expected. The sight of his sweat dripping down his face made me even more excited. He seemed to be fixated on my lower body rather than my face. And then I realized how fast he was going. It began to feel too good, it's like there was some weird knot in my lower belly... "Fuck, Y/N.. I'll finish." He moaned out. He sped up even more, and suddenly a wave of pleasure hit me, the knot in my stomach untied. "I'm so fucking close!" He grunted while thrusting in. And then it's like he reached his limit and it went all in. Diego was panting. "Damn it, I came." He thrusted again, again going as deep as he could, but more gentle. It was.. awesome.
He pulled it out and took off the drenched condom. "And this will all go to waste-? I'm disappointed.." He looked down at it. It was obvious that he hadn't used condoms before. "Hmm," He turned his head up, looking at me. "Want to drink it, Y/N~?" He smirked and leaned forward. I was taken a back by this. I wasn't expecting it. "I- Okay" I nodded. He rolled it so that his cum would come out. "Say aaah." He held my chin. I opened my mouth. He held the condom over me and his sperm started dripping in slowly. "I quite love that sight~" He whispered. I swallowed it all in. He threw the left over in the trash...