In his life, his Dad told him that there was no need for him to come back to Pakistan after studying. He should find a job in Australia and he was fine with this idea too. He got accustomed to living there and now Pakistani life would not suit him at all.

It was also since when someone forced you so much for a thing, your mind automatically started thinking in its favor. It was the same case for Ruhaan as well. It wouldn't be fair to say that Sufiyan brainwashed his mind about this.

Wearing a comfy T-shirt and trousers, he stepped into the dining area where already his grandma and sister were sitting. Some maids were setting the table with different kinds of breakfast items.

"AssalamoAlaikum Dadi," he greeted her who answered him with a nod of the head.

"How are you kitten?" He now turned towards his sister and asked lovingly as he stroked Rahmeen's head who looked at him with a smile.

"I am fine, Bhai!" She answered.

During having breakfast, he remembered his next plan and turned toward his grandma. "Dadi I have to leave for Australia for my final exams in a few days."

Rutba Begum stopped chewing and looked at him with a blank stare. "What is your next plan, Ruhaan? Have you thought about it?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, so engrossed in cutting the egg white with a fork.

"Your study is about to end and your Daddy's business is left without any supervision. You are the one who should take care of it. You are our future," she explained.

Ruhaan gazed at her with a raised brow. "So you are telling me; I should take over Daddy's business?"

Rutba begum nodded. "It's you who is supposed to do it. "

"Dadi!" Ruhaan placed the fork and knife on the plate and leaned toward her. "It's only fifteen days since Daddy's death and you are telling me to--"

"Ruhaan, I know it's heartbreaking for you but you are his son and you are fully capable of extending his name. I am well aware of the fact that he wanted you to stay abroad but now, you should live here. Your Dadi and sister need you," she asserted with a smile.

Ruhaan sighed before continuing, " I need some time to think about it, Dadi."

"Take your time, my son," Rutba Begum assured him.

_________________

When the driver stopped the car after a long drive of one hour, Ruhaan abruptly stopped his mobile scrolling and looked outside. It was a big white building; so vast and beautiful.

"Is that his office?" He turned towards the driver.

"Yes, sir!" He replied in a professional tone.

Ruhaan nodded his head as he again looked at the building. Rutba Begum had told him the name of the lawyer as Ijaz Ali. He just knew the fact that he was Sufiyan's good friend. He opened the door of the car and got out of it, as his direction was towards the building.

It was like a house; a big bungalow. He pressed the bell button. After a few minutes, the main gate opened and revealed a guard in his uniform.

"How can we help you, sir?" He inquired.

"I am Ruhaan Sufiyan; son of Sufiyan Ahmad. I am here to see lawyer Ijaz Ali. Can I meet him?" He elucidated.

"Oh so you are Mr. Ruhaan whom sir wanted to see," he mumbled, more to himself. He looked back at him while pulling a smile on his lips. "Come inside Mr. Ruhaan. Sir was already waiting to meet you."