Chapter 87: Wait when I get home.

Start from the beginning

Until now, she still doesn't quite understand what Valentine's Day means, so she said ignorantly, "Isn't An An?"

"No." Gu Yicheng said, "You can receive gifts on Children's Day."

"How long is Children's Day?" The little dumpling blinked.

"There are still more than three months." Gu Yicheng said.

An An can feel that more than three months should be a long, long time.

However, she still did not give up, looked at her mother eagerly, and asked in a milky voice, "How many days is it in more than three months?"

Mo Sui took out her phone, opened the calendar, and actually counted her: "One hundred and six days."

In the evening, Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui spent Valentine's Day happily, while An An, who was sitting on the side, was given a small calendar.

She crossed her short legs and poked the numbers on the calendar with her chubby fingers.

February, March, April, May... The small group gradually felt hopeless.

One hundred and six days is a number that cannot be counted with all the fingers and all the toes!

Gu Yicheng thought that he could send his daughter away with a calendar, but he didn't expect that after the child who was hit finally realized that it would take a long time to celebrate the Children's Day, he was exhausted and came to his parents' room to sleep with a small pillow.

An An got into the quilt and squeezed between her parents.

Mo Sui laughed and kissed An An's face: "Every day is so fun, day by day, it will soon pass."

An An cocked her little feet, listening to her parents talking about what fun things would happen next.

Mom accepting the award, mom and dad's wedding, tasting the ripe radishes in the kindergarten's vegetable field, and May 1st Labor Day...

An An rubbed her little hands, eager to try.

Finally, her two little hands hugged her mother's arms and gradually fell asleep.

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui stood beside An An and watched her for a while.

The child fell asleep, but the corners of her mouth were still slightly upturned. Perhaps in her dream, she received a precious Children's Day gift.

Time passed by, Gu Yicheng got out of bed lightly, and picked up the little pink pig.

Mo Sui: ? ? ?

Gu Yicheng innocently said, "Today is Valentine's Day."

At Gu Yicheng's strong request, Mo Sui went to open the door of the master bedroom.

He hugged An An and sent it to the children's room.

Along the way, the young couple did not dare to make a sound, and took every step carefully.

An An seemed to sense the movement and opened her eyes in a daze.

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui looked at each other, touched their conscience, and carried her back to the master bedroom again.

An An fell asleep next to her parents at night. When she woke up tomorrow morning, she found that she had been sent back. How disappointed!

An An in the dream didn't know anything. After being tossed for a few minutes, the fleshy little dumpling was still nestled between her parents and slept sweetly.

...

April is the season of spring flowers.

At the beginning of the month, Mo Sui and Zhou Mingmin were nominated for the Best Actress in the Li Xing Award at the same time. Netizens had already guessed this, but after seeing the shortlist, it still caused heated discussions.