Chapter 87: Wait when I get home.

An An looked at Gu Yicheng in disbelief.

What's wrong with dad!

She puffed out her cheeks angrily, buried her head, and walked fast with her short legs.

Gu Yicheng didn't have to take big steps, he could catch up with the small dumplings at a normal speed. He prepared a Valentine's Day gift for Mo Sui, why did he bring this little one?

"Valentine's Day has nothing to do with you, Mother's Day is your turn to prepare gifts for your mother." Gu Yicheng persuaded from the side.

Gu Yicheng persuaded him all the way, and finally reached the parking lot. The small group saw Mo Sui getting out of the car.

She threw herself into her mother's arms aggrievedly, with sadness written on the back of her head.

"What's the matter?" Mo Sui said anxiously, "Dad is angry?"

The little dumpling nodded heavily: "Dad secretly prepared a Valentine's Day gift for Mom, but An An didn't even prepare it."

Gu Yucheng: ...

The last surprise was destroyed by Assistant Fang.

This time, it was destroyed by his own daughter.

In order to coax his daughter well, Gu Yicheng left his car here and carried An An into Mo Sui's car.

Ann sits in the safety seat.

"Dad can guess what An An ate in kindergarten today." Gu Yicheng decided to change the subject.

An An's attention was attracted by her father, and she glanced at him curiously.

However, although she was small, she was not so easy to deceive, she shook her head with a look of disbelief.

Gu Yicheng stretched out his hand and touched the small dumpling's bulging belly: "I guess An'an has a sauce-flavored meat puree today."

An An raised her head and blinked stupidly.

Gu Yicheng continued to touch it, pretending to be thinking hard: "Are there still mushrooms, stir-fried vegetables, braised prawns, and seafood tofu soup?"

An An opened her eyes in surprise and touched her belly: "How did Dad know?"

"Dad has magic, just touch An An's belly to know." Gu Yicheng said with a smile, "I can still guess what snacks you had in the afternoon."

Mo Sui held the steering wheel and almost laughed.

It's still magic, didn't you just read the kindergarten's "Today's Recipe" in the morning and quietly wrote it down?

"Touch again, Dad!" An An straightened her belly.

"The afternoon snack is a bunny custard bun and soy milk." Gu Yicheng said seriously.

This is simply amazing!

An An was completely coaxed by Gu Yicheng, shaking his arms coquettishly, hoping that his father would teach him this skill.

"If you learn this magic, An'an will be able to figure out what kind of breakfast Tiantian had at home in the future!" The little dumpling looked expectantly.

...

This day was the easiest but also the warmest Valentine's Day since Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui had known each other for more than ten years.

They exchanged Valentine's gifts with each other, and the moment they opened the gifts, the smiles on their lips couldn't be concealed.

An An went to see her father's gift for a while, and then to her mother's gift for a while, her small mouth opened in an "O" shape.