Chapter 18: What kind of giant idol drama is this!

Nowadays, there are too many variety shows, and many children have become popular with these shows and have countless fans.

As the boss, Gu Yicheng usually does not participate in chats in the company group, but whenever the managers of various departments send out notifications, there are always colleagues who reply "received" with a few human cub emojis.

He has heard that this is the happiness of Yun raising a baby.

What is the joy of raising children?

With this kind of mood in mind, at first, Gu Yicheng watched the show absentmindedly.

When An An first appeared on the stage, she was timid. Although the clothes the orphanage gave her were clean, they didn't fit well and looked a little shabby.

The staff introduced the program to her on the way, and reminded her of the precautions in the program. The child opened his big clear eyes and listened quietly, only occasionally a question would pop up.

In the clip, the first question she asks is - won't noisy children be thrown away by trainee parents?

It has been more than half a month since the last time he and Mo Sui broke up. As Assistant Fang said, every time this time, he has to be hard-hearted for a while, holding his breath and not caring about her movements at all.

Therefore, Gu Yicheng did not know the format of the programs that Mo Sui participated in.

At this time, he felt that what the child said was a bit strange, so he clicked into the comment area to read popular science.

It turned out that An An was an orphan.

How can parents have the heart to lose their children?

Gu Yicheng lowered his face and continued to watch.

After that, An An came to the family in the show.

The appearance of being timid and uncomfortable when meeting the intern mother, the appearance of being satisfied when trying the scrambled eggs with tomatoes that sell very poorly, the appearance of being polite when going to the neighbor's house to play with the children...

This child, the impression in his mind gradually became vivid.

Later, An An went home with strawberry cake.

Xiao Budian held the cake in both hands and took every step carefully. When he got home, he obediently washed his little hands before tasting the delicious food.

She eats slowly and with relish, even he, who has never liked sweets, is not consciously moved.

This little one is too cute.

What happened later made Gu Yicheng even more surprised.

Mo Sui actually secretly tasted a piece of cake.

When they were together for the first time, she was already famous, her self-discipline was beyond ordinary, and when she wanted to join the group, she wouldn't eat a grain of rice, even if she was fat.

Having known her for so many years, her control over her figure has almost reached a morbid level.

But who knows, a little child made her break through.

She hid in the kitchen. First, she just wanted to taste the cake, and gradually she couldn't control it. Finally, she ate a small piece of whole cake completely, not even a sip of cream was left.

Even after eating, she was not annoyed, but showed a childishly happy expression.

And An An, holding a toothbrush in hand, stuck her head out of the bathroom.