Chapter 1: An An dreamed of this aunt. ...

"An An, I'm going home with my new parents soon! There is my own small room with tents and dolls in the room. My parents promised to buy me the most beautiful princess dress, and I will become a The children at home are just like normal children!"

In the evening, the children who were about to leave the orphanage watched their adoptive parents go through the adoption procedures, and couldn't wait to run back to share their joy with their good friends.

An An blinked her big eyes in surprise.

"An An, do you also want to have a new home?" the little friend asked.

An An's two little hands were clasped together, and after thinking about it for a long time, she said, "I don't want to."

"Bragging!" The little girl with braids pursed her lips and said, "But adults don't like children like you at all. They are too timid and talk like mosquito bites, neither lively nor cute!"

After that, the little girl's adoptive parents came. The middle-aged couple stood not far away and waved at her. She stood on tiptoe to look at it and ran over with joy. The adoptive parents squatted down, straightened her clothes, and rubbed her head with a smile.

"Let's go home."

The voice fell, and the figures of two big and one small gradually drifted away under the setting sun, and gradually disappeared from An An's sight.

The little dumpling tilted his head and looked at it for a long time, then the little head drooped down.

The life teacher who took care of them heard the conversation between the two children from a distance. When he came over, he touched the soft hair of Xiao Tuanzi.

The heart of the life teacher is twitching.

This child was thrown at the gate of the orphanage not long after he was born.

It was cold winter, and the person who lost her wrapped the child in a thick layer, but the baby's face was still red from the cold.

The child is growing well and the body is still healthy. What is the reason for the adults in the family to resolutely abandon a two or three-month-old child?

The dean named her An An, Ping An An, everyone in the whole orphanage hoped that this child would grow up safely.

From childhood to adulthood, An An has been the most well-behaved and sensible child in the orphanage. very.

"An An will be taken to the show by her uncles and aunts in a while, and she will have a home by then."

The little dumpling knew that Teacher Zhang was comforting him, and he pulled the corner of his mouth forcefully, revealing his white millet teeth.

In fact, she didn't brag about her best friend.

An An doesn't want a new home.

She just wants her original home, a home with her parents.

The parents who had never met, the little dumpling depicted their appearance countless times in their hearts, full of hope.

It would be great if I could go back to my parents.

"The show team's car is here, Mr. Zhang, clean up your child and take her to the car!"

Teacher Zhang quickly took out the small luggage bag that had been prepared, and led An An to the door of the orphanage.

This time, in cooperation with the TV station, it was the dean's decision to send children to the program team as amateur guests.

At that time, a little girl in the program group who was a volunteer in the courtyard was moved by the cute and timid appearance of the little dumpling when she saw An An, and hoped that the children would participate in the program.