Chapter 82: A wise, brave, free-spirited princess...

Start from the beginning

Mr. Zheng asked the children to say goodbye to the children.

Mo Sui unconsciously looked at Fu Jiayu a few more times.

She had heard the child's name from An An, but unexpectedly, it was Fu Changming's son.

Last month, she ran into the police officer who was in charge of Fu Changming's child abduction case. She heard that Fu Changming was seriously ill in prison and his health was getting worse day by day.

Just now, Gu Yicheng told her that the case of Zheng Zhaozhao and Zhao Kai's conspiracy to kidnap was under trial. Although the kidnapping was unsuccessful, the evidence was solid. I'm afraid they would have to stay in jail for a long time.

She hated Fu Changming and Zheng Zhaozhao's repeated attempts to attack An An, but at the same time, she was grateful to Fu Jiayu. If it wasn't for Fu Jiayu telling that Zheng Zhaozhao was going to kidnap An An that day, An An followed Cen Yanjun out of the kindergarten, and even if there were bodyguards watching, he would still be frightened.

At this time, Gu Yicheng also looked at Fu Jiayu.

It can be seen that Fu Jiayu's grandfather is not an old man who has no principles and unconditionally accommodate his children.

Fortunately, the child has a grandfather.

"Goodbye Jiayu." An An waved his little hand.

Fu Jiayu also waved his hand: "Goodbye!"

Mr. Zheng left with Fu Jiayu.

He turned his head three times, a little reluctant, but when he touched the little red flowers on his forehead and cheek, he felt much better.

No matter where he goes in the future, he will listen to his grandfather and teachers and be a good boy.

...

Ruan Qingqing auditioned everywhere, and didn't know until now that Sheng Yan was almost kidnapped that day.

When Mrs. Sheng found her number, she called specially, saying that she would come to the door with Sheng Yan to thank her. The house that Ruan Qingqing rented was too small, and she was embarrassed to have people come to the door, but she couldn't open it, so she finally discussed with the other party and took Qiqi to Sheng's house tomorrow.

Seeing Ruan Qingqing hanging up the phone, Mother Ruan came over.

"Qiqi has helped their family so much, how will the Sheng family thank our family?" Mother Ruan asked.

"Qiqi didn't help others much. Mrs. Sheng knew that it was the bodyguard arranged by An An's father who rescued Sheng Yan, and it was he who called the police, so the child was not hurt. The Sheng family must be grateful to the Gu family, and it is estimated that they will I have business dealings with the Gu family, but I don't know the specifics." Ruan Qingqing said.

"Who cares if their family has any business dealings!" Ruan Mu waved her hand, "I just want to know, will our family benefit?"

Mother Ruan didn't know the situation of the Sheng family, but she had met Mrs. Sheng. Shengyan was almost kidnapped that day, and the nanny of the Sheng family immediately called the child's mother. When the other party came, he was driving a decent luxury car, and he was dressed very luxuriously. At a glance, he knew that his family was rich.

She still wanted to ask more, but no matter what she asked, Ruan Qingqing ignored it. Mother Ruan glared at her angrily, turned her head and pulled Kiki in front of her.

Mother Ruan touched Qiqi's delicate little face, and said with a big smile: "In the future, Qiqi will go to Sheng's house and play with that child."

"Wow! Yanyan is my good friend." Kiki said.