Chapter 82: A wise, brave, free-spirited princess...

Start from the beginning

Tiantian touched it with her hand: "What is this wow?"

The stickers Mr. Wei gives are different every time, sometimes it is a love, sometimes it is a thumb, sometimes it is a cute little animal...

"Just look at mine!" An An pointed to her sticker.

Tiantian tilted her head and looked at it, showing a happy smile: "It's the little red flower!"

The children who were rewarded cherished this sticker, as did Fu Jiayu.

Standing in the far corner, he couldn't help but get nervous.

Will Teacher Wei give it to him?

Fu Jiayu pinched the corner of his clothes and waited quietly, until Mr. Wei walked in front of him and tore off a sticker, and his hanging heart slowly fell back.

Mr. Wei squatted down and pressed the sticker firmly between his eyebrows: "Jia Yu's little squirrel is so good, the teacher will reward you with a sticker."

Fu Jiayu's mouth held a shy smile.

It's hard to imagine that this is the kid who made a big fuss before.

Mr. Wei felt sour in his heart, and rubbed his little head: "Jiayu is very sensible. I will continue to be so obedient when I go to other kindergartens in the future."

Fu Jiayu was rarely praised by adults other than his parents. Hearing what the teacher said, his eyes widened in surprise.

At this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he saw An An running over with his short legs.

Fu Jiayu pursed his lips.

Grandpa said that he was only four years old, but it was time to learn to be sensible, so he told him everything that happened to his parents. Dad did not go on a business trip, but did something bad and was punished by the law. And the bad thing Dad did was to hurt An An.

Although Grandpa said that it was not him, but the parents who made mistakes, Fu Jiayu did not fully understand all this.

Looking at An An at this time, he was still embarrassed.

Fu Jiayu lowered his eyes, glanced at An An quietly, and quickly lowered his head.

He thought that An An would be very angry and would never want to be friends with him again.

"Mr. Wei." An An's little milk voice sounded, "Can you give my 'Little Red Flower' to Fu Jiayu too?"

"Of course." Mr. Wei said softly.

Fu Jiayu was stunned, not daring to move at all.

An An raised her fleshy little hand and tore off the sticker on her forehead. She tore it carefully, for fear that the little red flower would lose its stickiness.

After removing the sticker, she looked at Fu Jiayu's face solemnly.

There was already one on his forehead, and An An stuck the sticker on his cheek: "Give it to Fu Jiayu!"

Fu Jiayu froze in place stupidly.

After he regained his senses, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he subconsciously touched the little red flower sent by An An.

Mr. Wei spread his arms and gave Fu Jiayu a big, warm hug.

She said warmly: "Okay, with Xiaohonghua, you must be a good child."

Fu Jiayu nodded vigorously.

When Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui came to the backstage, they happened to see Fu Jiayu's grandfather coming to take him away.