Chapter 79: Why don't you play?

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing when you stand up? You can't say anything? Don't do it if you can't say it. I'm still making offerings to you like an offering to a Buddha?" said the proprietress.

Zheng Zhaozhao gritted his teeth and stared at the proprietress, and he didn't know how long it took before saying, "If you don't do it, then you won't do it."

Coming out of the clothing store, Zheng Zhaozhao seemed to be taken out of time.

Rent, utilities, three meals a day, children's tuition... Everything was like a big mountain, pressing down on her.

What should she do?

Just as she was walking aimlessly on the street, the car horn rang from her ears.

An ordinary car was parked on the side of the road.

In normal times, Zheng Zhaozhao wouldn't look down on such a car at all, but now, with the window open, a familiar face peeked out.

"Zhao Zhao, do you remember me?"

Zheng Zhaozhao recalled for a long time and remembered that this was a young man who was also a former suitor, called Zhao Kai.

Back then, she heard from her father that once Zhao Kai drank too much alcohol, he got into a fight with someone, something happened to him, and he was imprisoned for provocation, assault and intentional injury.

She doesn't know how many years he's been sentenced, but at least, he's out now and life is on track.

"Of course I still remember you." Zheng Zhaozhao said with a smile, "Isn't this Zhao Kai?"

...

Mrs. Wei regarded An Anke highly and gave her a task. In addition to letting Xiao Tuan take care of herself, she also hoped that she could help Fu Jiayu as much as she could.

Fu Jiayu is not An An's good friend, and the little dumpling doesn't want to help him.

"An An, not every child is as obedient as you. Some children are naughty and make mistakes. Jia Yu is disobedient now, but the teacher thinks he is much better. Can An An be like a little helper and be with the teacher. , how about giving him another chance?"

An An was the easiest to persuade.

She looked at Teacher Wei, then at Fu Jiayu, and nodded obediently.

In the kindergarten, there are many activities, except for naps, the children never stop at all.

Early in the morning, An An did morning exercises with everyone.

The beautiful nursery rhymes echoed in the playground, and the children stood in line, raised their arms and bent over with the teacher.

Fu Jiayu never did morning exercises, he put his hands on his hips, first looked at everyone, and then began to look for opportunities to sneak. There were slides in front of him, as well as a balance beam and a small cave, and he wanted to play.

However, when Fu Jiayu was about to slip away, An An turned to look at him.

The small group asked, "Fu Jiayu, don't you do morning exercises?"

"I won't do it." Fu Jiayu's face was stinky.

"Don't you?" An An asked.

"I don't want to do it." Fu Jiayu said.

"You can't do it, you can let the teacher teach you." An An looked serious.

When Fu Jiayu heard this, his brows furrowed.

Who said he wouldn't?

In order to prove himself, he followed the teacher and began to do exercises.

At first, Fu Jiayu acted casually, but because An An kept staring at the side, he didn't want to be looked down upon, so he began to work hard.