Chapter 79: Why don't you play?

Start from the beginning

Gu Yicheng was stunned.

"You don't even have a wedding, so what kind of marriage is it?" Mo Yaqin said displeasedly, "My daughter is not something you can just marry."

The sun shone and fell on An An's little face. The child grinned at the corners of his mouth, showing his small teeth, and his smile was vivid and cute. She curiously asked her grandmother what a wedding was, and her grandmother explained it to her in a slow tone.

What is a wedding?

It is white gauze, flowers, and two people who love each other come together in the witness and blessing of everyone and make a lifetime commitment.

Their marriage was a hasty decision at first, but now, all misunderstandings have been resolved, they have gradually matured, and they already know how to get along with each other.

At this time, under Mo Yaqin's reminder, Gu Yicheng suddenly realized how nice it would be to have a wedding.

"It will be done." Gu Yicheng took her words and said sincerely, "Don't worry, we will hold the wedding."

Mo Yaqin looked at him for a while, and after looking at him for a moment, he said, "I'll wait."

...

Zheng Zhaozhao did not expect work to be so easy.

In fact, her education is not bad. She went to the same school as Fu Changming at the beginning. She was his junior girl. She also has personal abilities. After entering the clothing store, she quickly got started, and her business was booming.

It's just that in the past, she slept until noon every day and woke up every day. She was either going shopping or doing beauty treatments at the end of the day. The boyfriends she found were all from wealthy families, and she never suffered any hardships. In this way, Zheng Zhaozhao misses the good old days more and more.

When she woke up this morning, she had a stomachache and wanted to stay in bed for a while, but she had to send Fu Jiayu to kindergarten first, and no one could help her. At this moment, Zheng Zhaozhao was sitting in the store, curled up because of stomach pain, his face turned pale.

A customer walked into the store and asked, "Madam, how much is this coat?"

"One thousand nine." Zheng Zhaozhao said.

The other party frowned, "tsk tsk" twice: "It's so expensive? Can it be cheaper?"

Zheng Zhaozhao was too lazy to talk to her, and didn't even lift his eyelids: "No."

"What's your attitude in doing business?" The other party frowned.

"Don't buy it if you can't afford it, go to another house." Zheng Zhaozhao said angrily.

The face of the other party turned dark all of a sudden, and he stepped forward to argue with her.

Just then, the proprietress of the clothing store came.

"Zhaozhao, you came late again this morning?" the lady boss said, "I saw it on the surveillance camera. It was supposed to open at nine o'clock, but you didn't arrive until ten o'clock."

Zheng Zhaozhao was stunned for a moment: "I'm going to have breakfast, my stomach is uncomfortable-"

"Stop making excuses. You said that you want to send your son to kindergarten. It's fine to come half an hour late every morning, and leave an hour early in the afternoon. I'm willing to let you stay because of your personal ability. , if you have been working like this, I really can't let you stay with us any longer."

When the customer just heard it, he sneered: "It turned out to be the salesperson, not doing business for himself, and he really didn't care."

The guest rolled his eyes at Zheng Zhaozhao and told the proprietress what had just happened. When the proprietress heard this, her face became even more ugly. Just as she was about to teach a few more words, she suddenly saw Zheng Zhaozhao jump up and stand up.