Chapter 71: "What kind of benevolence do you talk to that kind of person?"...(1)

Start from the beginning

At first, Sister Wu was also worried that Mo Sui's family would not be able to withstand the criticism from online black fans, but slowly, she thought about it.

The actors she brought have always coexisted with ability and charisma. For Mo Sui, it was not lucky or accidental to reach the top. Even if she fell once, twice or even hundreds of times, she would still be able to rely on her. Stand up yourself.

The body is not afraid of the shadow, gossip can't beat her at all.

When Sister Wu thought of this, she was amused for a while, and then patted herself on the mouth again: "Bah, bah, one fall is enough, how can there be hundreds of thousands of times!"

The barrage in the live room is very lively.

This is the last day for the guests to stay in Linyun Village. The program team arranged and organized a performance. The elderly and children who are willing to participate after lunch can bring their own benches to watch.

What are the audiences expecting these guests to prepare?

[Rong Bai and Rong Yue, brothers and sisters, usually hum two songs when they have nothing to do. I guess they can sing. 】

[Zhang Rumeng doesn't seem to have any talent, so I don't know what to do. 】

[This is the last day to see Biscuit on the show, and I am a little reluctant to bear her, but it is estimated that "Twin Cities" will be released soon. I must go to support and see Biscuit. 】

[And An An, An An has also acted in "Twin Cities". However, we An An really have no acting talent, and it is estimated that we will be crushed by the acting skills of the little biscuit at that time, hahaha. 】

Sister Wu stared at the phone screen with relish while drinking coffee, especially when she watched An An and Wen Xiaowen go to the vegetable field to pull radishes, she couldn't help laughing, even the black coffee in her mouth was not so bitter.

When you wake up in the morning and think of a busy day at work, you will inevitably feel a little impatient. But the innocent smiling faces of the children can soothe the irritable mood.

Watching the live broadcast is very easy to relax. In a blink of an eye, half an hour has passed.

While Sister Wu was still immersed in it, the phone rang.

After picking up the phone, she was stunned for three seconds: "Fu Changming's case is going to court today?"

During this time, Mo Sui kept her concerned about Fu Changming's case. I thought it would take ten days and a half months, but I didn't expect that the sentence would be pronounced earlier.

Sister Wu was overjoyed and immediately contacted Mo Sui to tell her the good news.

...

At this time, in Linyun Village, Wen Xiaowen was bringing An Anba radish.

At first it was just the two of them pulling, but slowly, Biscuits and Peas came.

The carrot got stuck in the soil, and a few children couldn't pull it out. The little biscuit remembered the picture of the song "Pulling the Carrot" in "Baby Bus", so everyone lined up.

The strongest Wen Xiaowen stood first, she was bigger than An An, and stood second, followed by An An and Doudou following them like little tails.

The small dumplings lined up like a train, hugged the stomachs of the children in the front row, and began to pull radishes.

"Pulling the radish, pulling the radish, hey, hey, hey, I can't pull it out—"

The children's small voices are milky and milky, and they sing a sentence each, full of energy when they sing, but they lose their strength when they sing.