He continued driving where as I am enjoying the cloudy weather.

"Elli, shall we go to the beach?" I asked him while looking at him with a hopeful eyes as I have an urge to enjoy the beach in this rain.

As soon as he heard me, he twisted his neck in my direction with a cute smirk on his face.

I wonder why did I even thought that his bloody smirk is cute?

Ayyo kaduvale!! Huff!! What is wrong with me?

Arghh!!

"Oye madam!! Back to earth"

Came a gruff voice of my Idiotic wolfy.

I didn't respond to him and looked away from him, and started staring outside.

Soon, we reached the beach in this heavy rain.

"It's dangerous to go there. Just enjoy the beach from inside the car" My Elli ordered me while looking outside the window towards the beach.

Who the hell will enjoy the beach like that!!!

I glared at him and inreturn he was smiling at me slyly.

"Elli, who will enjoy like that. Let's go there. I wanted to feel it" I asked him with my puppy cute eyes.

"No, we are going no where. It's not safe for us to go inside the beach as it was raining" my Elli said sternly by staring outside through the window.

"Then why did you bring me here when you don't have intention to go into beach" I questioned him by crossing my arms angrily while looking away.

"Huff...What the fuck Gigglemug!!! Huhh...don't you ever dare to question me in that way. I don't like it!!!" An angry roar filled the car making me jump on my seat like a scared kitten.

Before my brain could process anything...A rough hand sneaked around my waist harshly... And in a millisecond...I was on his lap, holding his shirt to protect my dear life from him only..

Waah!! Great right?..I know..what can I do...If I don't hold him..then I will definitely fall down.

"Did you get that!!!" He shouted at me furiously making me gulp my saliva.

I nodded my head hurriedly not wanting to be a prey for him as I wanted to be alive.

"Good" He patted my cheeks like I am his cute baby.

Huff!! Ayyo kaduvale!! What I am even thinking.

"Now from next time what you have to do?" He asked me in serious tone while looking at me coldly.

Mmm...What should I do from next time?

I was busy in thinking...suddenly my lips got attacked by a rough lips of my wolfy.

My Wearwolf was started kissing me roughly while biting and chewing my lips like he was craving for my lips for years.

I tried to push him but he isn't budging...

What's wrong with him?

"Elli..it's paining..leave me" I said with muffled voice.

However, he wasn't in a mood to listen to me and continued biting my lips aggressively..

Tears began spilling from my eyes...I gave in as his wish enduring the pain which he was giving me, making me feel defeated.

Feeling my tears, he stopped kissing me and held my face in his both palms lovingly with an apolgetic face..

"G-Gigglemug..I-I am sorry..I-I lost my cool when you were questioning me..and..."

"Thchh.."

I didn't let him complete the sentence and slapped him harshly in pain and anger.