81 - 99

English » » Chapter 81: Unilateral suppressionPampering the Yandere in the Apocalypse Chapter 81: Unilateral suppressionSettings

"You can't do this to us, you used to be our kind!"

"Yes."

When they heard Luo Ye's words, everyone started clamoring. They forgot who was in trouble with Luo Ye at first, and they forgot to drive Luo Ye out of the base and wanted to kill her.

All the injured people in the mercenary group went into the crowd, each holding one or two people in their hands, and Shi Yue also holding a woman in his hands.

A black mist was peeled off Luo Ye's body, and the black mist dispersed on those who were caught. In a moment, they turned into zombies, and each of them had dark blue eyes, reaching the fifth level.

Level 5 zombies already have some wisdom, but that's only it. Because of Luo Ye's limitations, they won't have abilities after level 5 like other zombies. The only thing they can do is just like Luo Ye said. The same, when moving the chair and practicing hand objects.

Seeing this situation, everyone was silent, only the members of the mercenary group were all smiling and commanding the zombies to do various things on the side.

"Is anyone dissatisfied with my approach?" Luo Ye asked with a zombie face that looked okay.

"You, you killed our kind like this, wouldn't you be restless?"

"You are a demon, we won't succumb, we won't die."

Some retreat, others do not give in, but there are only a few, and many people still cherish their lives.

"Xiaoye, what are you doing? They are all civilians, unarmed civilians, what is the use of letting them become zombies? You really disappoint me." As a soldier, Lin Haicheng's most unsightly thing is to kill innocent people. , Luo Ye made him very angry.

Looking at Lin Haicheng indifferently, Luo Ye suddenly smiled, which made Lin Shuo's heart quake fiercely, and only hoped that Luo Ye could be merciful.

"Heh!" Looking at the long nails on her hands, Luo Ye chuckled, "What are you? You are also worthy of preaching? Who are you to me? I will let you down?"

He stood up abruptly and looked at Lin Haicheng with sharp eyes, "You, nothing."

"Come here, surround her." Luo Ye's words irritated Lin Haicheng, and he looked at Luo Ye angrily, his eyes seemed to tear Luo Ye into pieces.

"Dad, you can't do this." Lin Shuo stood in front of Luo Ye and looked at his father stubbornly. He admires and trusts Luo Ye the most. For his father, he can only say that his father is too stubborn and unreasonable. Close to humanity.

Luo Mingyan and the others quickly blocked Luo Ye, looking at the soldiers holding the guns, as if to devour them alive.

The members of the mercenary group also held guns in one hand and gathered power in the other. The zombies on the side also roared in a low voice, as if they were about to rush up in the next moment.

Lin Haicheng's eyes widened and looked at his son, "You roll over to me, go, pull him away for me, and lock him home."

"Head Lin is really such a powerful official!" Luo Ye stepped back away from the few people in front of him, and stared at Lin Haicheng, "Who would feel like taking anyone from me?"