100 - 130

English » » Chapter 100: The ice that melted only for themPampering the Yandere in the Apocalypse Chapter 100: The ice that melted only for themSettings

"Head...Head...Head, you're awake..."

At this moment, Luo Ye only felt very irritable, because there was always a sound in her ears, and because of the light problem, she waited for her eyes to adapt slowly before opening a gap.

"The head is awake, the head is awake..."

A burst of cheers followed.

Luo Ye opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the roof of the RV, then turned his head slightly, and saw Luo Mingyan, Gu Xunjing, Shiyue, Lan Ling, as well as Ai Sierqi and Mi Saier Ji. people.

On the other side, there are a few people who don't know. Luo Ye knows that they are zombies when they see their eyes, and they feel very familiar to her.

But she had never seen them before, they felt very powerful, but there was no trace of murderous intent and dissatisfaction, which made Luo Ye relax, but she still did not let go of her vigilance.

"Brother~"

Luo Ye looked at the most familiar person and yelled softly.

Luo Mingyan and the others were in tears, and they all said that the man had tears and would not flick it lightly, but it was not yet sad.

They could shed tears for themselves, Luo Ye felt that something was changing in his heart, and the ice-like heart began to melt again after the last time, and this melting was only for them.

"Sister Ye, Lan Ling missed you." Lan Ling half-prone on the bed, looking at Luo Ye dimly with tears.

Luo Ye supported her body and wanted to sit up, Shiyue wiped away tears and stepped forward to help.

Luo Ye's body joints were a bit stiff because of being inactive for a long time, but it did not prevent her from getting up and taking a look outside.

"Wang! My king, you finally woke up, and the waiting ministers are so bitter!"

Seeing that the eyes of his own king were attracted by a group of humans, but they were ignored, and all the zombies in the zombie world stopped doing it.

They could see that Wang was still wary of them. This would not work. They had to move Wang's attention to himself, so just like when they first arrived at the base, they all began to cry.

But I don't want to, Luo Ye likes Jing, this is to push Luo Ye outside.

The people of the symbiosis mercenary group quietly watched the zombies in the zombie world play treasures, and by the way airdropped a pitiful look.

"Get out of here!" Luo Ye got a headache because of the quarrel, and was more irritable.

Rubbing her aching eyebrows, Luo Ye sat back on the bed, "You all go out! Shiyue stay."

Although reluctant, the head (king) spoke, and that is to let them die, and they will go too.

"Head, this is something like clothes sent by the zombies in the zombie world. I found a suitable one for you. Put it on!" Shiyue put a black one in his hand, incorporating modern and ancient elements. Handed Luo Ye's clothes.