Part one

Izuku Yagi ,four years old and in a family that loves him. He has a twin sister whom he admires and good friends. But those days of happiness are sadly over for him. Today is the birthday of the Yagi's twins. They run to their parents' room and jump on them, saying that today is their birthday and the day they get their quirk The parents get up with joy and prepare breakfast for them and then go to the doctor. Once there, not only are Izuku and his sister excited but also the parents who can't wait to hear their quirks when they are called in to see the doctor he explains that there is bad news and good news. The parents were a bit nervous about the bad news but wanted to hear that first. The Doctor announced that Izuku didn't have a quirk. This was shocking for the family, and for Izuku, his dream of becoming a hero was over, he thought. Then the doctor came with good news and said that Izumi his sister would have a strong telekinesis quirk this had cheered up the family completely forgetting Izuku who needed comfort. But the the parents ignored him, which is why the doctor hoped that they wouldn't ignore him later and give hope. Unfortunately this didn't happen.

Later the Yagi's twins went to kindergarten where they met the bakugo twins.Izumi explained to them that Izuku doesn't have a quirk, and Katsuki Bakugo came up with an idea that turned Izuku's whole life upside down. At first they thought it was a bad idea, but nobody came up with another idea but since none of them had an idea, they started bullying him. They lured Izuku to a playground and started insulting him.
Katsuki: Oi!! deku
Izuku: K-kacchan but my name is not deku
Izumi: As if we don't know what your name is but Deku matches one without a quirk
Izuku: h-huh
Katsuki: You still want to be a hero
Izuku: O-of course even though I'm quirkless I won't give up
He said confident
Katsuki: HA!! As if a Deku like you can become a hero
And from then they started bullying him and from this day on it has been living hell for Izuku

After the beating he walked home because his "Mother" forget him. When he reach home he saw his parents completing ignoring him even with the bruised. Day to day the ignore from his parents get worse and worse. First they forget him at the kindergarten. Then they forget doing food for him which is why he had to learn how to cook for himself. And then they complete ignored him like he was a ghost. They stopped buying clothes and stopped caring for him. It wasn't getting worse and worse at home, but outside as well. He would have hoped it would only be for a short period of time, but it didn't turn out that way.

Hell went on and on for Izuku until his 11th birthday.This birthday was the worst for Izuku because his bullies or rather Katsuki said something he would later regret.
Katsumi: So what extra do we get again
Izumi: Just a useless Deku
Izumi used her telekinesis to lift up Izuku and moving him around the air, then the Bakugo twins used there quirk and blew Izuku up which lead to strong pain for him In the end, Izumi got him back on the ground and then it happened
Katsuki: IF YA WANT A QUIRK THEN GO AND TAKE A SWAN DIVE OF THE ROOFTOP AND DIE
He said while laughing.
Izumi and Katsumi were shocked they thought they wanted to protect him but then blew it off because they thought Izuku would forgive them. After that they walked home leaving Izuku behind. He thought for a second and then he stand up walking home.

When he got home, he packed his things, and wrote some letters to some of his relatives and finally ran away from his so-called home into the forest. There he ran and ran into the forest until he couldn't he decided to take a rest to checked his injuries. He banged them but because of him losing much blood he passed out.

While Izuku is running away, the Yagi's are preparing their beloved daughter's birthday. One by one the guests arrived with gifts. When the guests were seated, Aizawa asked Shouta
Aizawa: where is Izuku
Inko:Excuse me, Izuku
Aizawa: Yes, Izuku your son
Inko: Oh yes Izuku I think he is in his room
This sentence confused Aizawa because the word 'think' was there
Toshinori: Izumi dear, could you call your brother please
Izumi: Yes dad
Izumi went up to his room and knocked his door.
Izumi: Izuku, uncle is asking for you
She waited a few seconds but no response. She opened the door and and she was in complete shock
Izumi: D-DAD!! IZUKU IS NOT THERE
The guest where shocked. Tsukauchi run up to his room and he frozed , just like the other adults who followed him behind.
Tsukauchi: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS YAGI
Toshinori: I- I don't k-know
Enji: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW. LOOK AT HIS ROOM WHAT THE F#CK IS THIS
In his room where bloody banged and his room looks in a bad condition to sleep or to stay there. Tsukauchi and Recovery Girl investigate his room while the other adults are trying to figure out what happend.
Nezu: So you want to tell me you ignored IZUKU the whole time just because he was quirkless.
Toshinori couldn't answer the question. He just stayed quite with his head down
Gran Torino: Nana would be rolling he her grave if she found out what you did to your son.
Tsukauchi came down the brought out 3 letters one for the Yagi's, one for his bullies and the last one for the one who supported him.

Izuku woke up and didn't saw himself in the forest but in a big room which looks like a royal one.
???: You are finally awake.... My son

Welp cliffhanger, I promised I would rewrite this story even though it toke longer. Ik there will be grammar mistake so I'm sry.

Here are something which will come in this story

• I will add some oc
• it will be IZUKU X FEM oc since you requested it before
•My wmmap will a little different from the Manhwa

SO I HOPE YA WILL ENJOY IT SEE YA LATER