Chapter 17

"Find Gwen"

The two watched as sparks erupted from the boy's ring, slowly and slowly becoming bigger as a circle began to form.

Peter felt a knot form in his stomach, he couldn't decide whether it was nervousness, guiltiness, or maybe both.

His eyes widened as the girl he had seemed to forget had appeared in front of his eyes for one more time.

"Gwen" he breathed out. 

"Peter?' She replied, seeming to recognize him, but not for the same reasons that Peter had. 

"I-" Peter began before he was cut off by Arya reentering the room

"What the fuck?!"

...

After Arya recovered from the initial shock of seeing the blond standing in his living room, she grabbed Peter's wrist and dragged him out of the room, waiting to speak until they were secluded. 

"Arya-"

"What the fuck Peter?!" she cut him off sharply, "That's Gwen! in your living room! Alive!!!"

Peter nodded, "I know and-"

"No! Stop talking!" she commanded, cutting him off once again. "How did she get here? and why? I saw the portal so Peter must have opened it, but he wouldn't do that on his own." she spoke, "Peter, did you ask him to do that?"

Peter sighed slightly, before nodding. 

Arya furrowed her eyebrows, his answer upsetting her. "Why would you do that Peter?" 

"I, I don't know, I just" Peter spoke, stopping as his brain couldn't formulate a sentence. 

"Peter why?" She spoke again, this time quieter, her tone switching from that of the angry one to more of an upset tone.

Peter just stared at her before looking down in defeat.

Arya nodded, she felt she knew the answer, "Fine," she spoke, turning and walking past him back out towards the living room.

As Arya continued to walk through the house towards the door, her best friend jogged up behind her, "Arya where are you going?" he asked, reaching out for her arm.

Arya turned around to face her friend, yanking her hand back from him. "Peter, how could you do that?"

"What?" he spoke, seemingly confused as to why the girl was so emotional.

"You brought her here!" She snapped, "Why would you do that, I know you opened the portal, why?"

Peter's eyes softened slightly, guilt immediately flooding him as he saw how his best friend was reacting.  "Arya I'm sorry" he started, "I just wasn't thinking, he asked me to bring her here so I did, I wasn't thinking of how it would hurt you"

Arya stared at her friend, she knew how easily influenced he was. She knew he was the kind of person who would do anything to please someone, to make them happy. She felt as though she couldn't blame him, in the end, it wasn't his idea. 

"I know, I know you didn't realize" she nodded, "I'm just gonna go on a walk, clear my head"

Peter nods, "Do you want me to come with you?,"

Arya shook her head, "No, No it's okay I'll be back soon, I'll just go around the neighborhood" she explained

Peter nodded, patting the girl on the shoulder before she exited the front door. 

...

The cold breeze hit Arya in the face, chilling her fresh tears. She wiped her eyes as she began to walk along the sidewalk of Peter's neighborhood. 

As she walked millions of thoughts filled her head. How could he do this to her? Was she overreacting? 

She didn't think she was, Peter had opened up to Arya about what Gwen meant to him, he told her he moved on, that he felt for her now, so how could he ask to bring her back, knowing that she was still here. 

She was confused about where this would go from here, would he send her back? Would he leave her for Gwen? 

Millions of questions continued to rush through her head as she walked through the cold night air.

She couldn't answer any of the questions, the only thing she knew was that she was utterly hurt.

...

AN

Chapter 17!

uh oh, their first fight! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you thought!