Chapter 3

"I'm Peter Parker and you need to listen to me," He told her.

"Ok I really must be dreaming because there's no fucking way Spiderman is kidnapping me right now," she muttered, letting out a sharp laugh. 

"You're not dreaming and I'm not gonna kidnap you, Arya you just have to stop and listen to me,"

Arya took a deep breath, trying to process this situation, "If you let me go maybe I'll listen," she bargained.

"You promise not to run away?," He asked, his arms still wrapped securely around her.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, just let go of me," 

Peter nodded, letting go of the girl who stepped back and sent a glare towards him.

"Ok, I have a lot to tell you but it might be better if you come with me so we aren't stuck outside," He explained, his eyes surveying her.

Arya eyed him suspiciously for a moment, "what exactly does the mighty Spiderman have to tell me that is so important that I need to go home with you?," she snapped back.

"Cmon Arya please," he pleaded, "it's not like you have anywhere to go and I can't leave you out here alone at night,"

Arya stared at him for a moment, "I mean, I get you're like a superhero and stuff but I still don't know you, and not to mention, I'm still kind of creeped out that you know who I am," She explained, "I appreciate the gesture and you saving me and everything but I just don't think staying in you're house seems like the best idea for me," 

Peter rubbed his head for a moment, "Listen, you can sleep in the guest room, you can even lock the door and I'll leave the front door unlocked in the morning so you can leave if you feel uncomfortable at any point. And if you choose to stay then we can talk in the morning," he pleaded, "I just can't let you roam the streets any longer it's not safe," 

Arya chewed her lip softly, running through the pros and cons of the situation. After staring at him momentarily, she figured it would be okay, it was just a night and he was spiderman so she couldn't be in much danger. Not to mention the fact that yes, he was right, she shouldn't be alone at night. 

"Alright," she spoke, giving into his pleads, "I'll take the guest room but if you pull anything, and I mean anything, I'll kick you in the nuts," She threatened him, her face stone cold.

Peter nodded, a smile forming on his face at the feisty girl he loved, "Duly noted,"   

The two stood silent for a moment before the girl broke the silence, "Uhm, so are we gonna walk or are you gonna spider swing me there," She asked, a hint of awkwardness evident in her voice. 

"Uhm, I'll just swing us, it's kind of a far walk," 

Arya nods, "okay then,"

Peter nods before reaching for her waist then stopping abruptly, "Sorry, can i?,"

Arya stood still, a sense of recognition filling her senses, it was almost like this phrase had triggered something inside her. She shook her head slightly, this hasn't happened before, it wasn't possible, she didn't know him.

"Arya?," Peter asked, noticing how she seemed to space out, her face going blank. 

Arya rapidly blinked, her eyes focusing on the boy once again, "Uh, yeah sorry, go ahead." She told him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he simultaneously wrapped around her waist.

"Ok, I'm gonna swing us now," Peter told her, Arya responding with a nod.

Arya let a small yell as they were lifted into the air, she quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her face in his shoulder, gripping him tightly.

Peter couldn't help but let a toothy smile form on his face, reliving the first time she had swung with him.

Peter was determined to get the girl to remember him.

He refused to lose her again.

...

Chapter 3! I love writing sassy Arya lmao anyways enjoy!