Chapter 8

"I'll tell you Arya but you might want to sit down, it's a long story"

Arya yanked her arm away from the boy, "Yeah okay, but if I find out you're lying or left anything out I swear to god Peter, I'll beat your spider ass" she threatened before sitting down across from  the boy.  

Peter sat opposite her, he was silent for a moment. He had no clue where to begin, I mean, where do you even start with something like this. "This is going to be hard, I don't even know where to start," he mumbled, trying to stall as he thought of ideas.

"Peter," she spoke, urging him to hurry the hell up and tell her what on earth was going on.

"I'm sorry, ok.." he spoke. "You know how you told me that you knew a Peter from your universe, same name as me?,"

Arya studied the boy before nodding, "Mhm,"

"He's your best friend and he's spiderman,"

Arya couldn't help but let out an audible laugh, "yeah right Peter, I thought you could be honest with me," she said before getting up to leave.

"Arya wait please, I know it's hard to believe but I'm telling the truth,"

"Arya, listen to him, he's telling the truth," Connors interjected, coming to the boy's defense.

"I'm sorry but I think I'd know if spiderman was my best friend, plus, he's not even my best friend in general, I met him two weeks ago!" She exclaimed. 

"Arya please, I'll explain everything, this is why I wanted to wait I knew you'd freak out," Peter said, pleading with the girl to stay.

Arya sighed slightly, it's not like she had anywhere to go, "Fine" she said, sitting back in the seat.

"You were best friends with him, you had known him since you both were little, he was your closest friend,"

"Say that's true," Arya began, "How would YOU of all people know that?,"

"You told me,"

"I told you...?," she said, the disbelief evident in her voice.

"If you stop asking questions and just listened then I would explain everything Arya," Peter shot back.

Arya sighed slightly, leaning back in her chair. 

"You, Peter, MJ, and Ned were all friends, and story short, Peter's identity got out and it jeopardized your college application so he asked Dr strange to make everyone forget him. The spell went terribly wrong and it ended up bringing everyone who knew Peter was spiderman in, including me," he explained.

Arya looked at him suspiciously, it wasn't that it wasn't possible, it was just very unlikely, "So like, the multiverse?,"

Peter nodded, "yes exactly,"

Arya couldn't deny that her inner science geek was screaming, the fact that the multiverse could have been real was insane, "So, how were they there?" she asked, pointing to Connors and Max. 

"We were villains, Peter cured us," Max explained.

"You did?," She asked, turning to Peter

He nodded.

Arya sat silent for a moment, "Okay, so say what you're saying is true, why don't I remember any of this,"

"The only way to fix the spell was for Peter to wish for everyone to forget him, that's why you don't remember," he explained, fixing his stray hairs. 

"Convenient," she mumbled, "how do you expect me to believe this? With no proof or anything,"

Peter sat silent for a moment, "You're mom's name is Stacy," he spoke, "she died recently and it really crushed you, all you had was May and then you lost her too. You've never had a boyfriend but you always wanted one, you never found the right person. You don't have any siblings but you felt like your friends were like them. You met Ned in middle school and MJ in freshman year and now you all are best friends," he spoke, deciding to leave out the details of the two of them.

Peter remembered every little thing he said to her, it was all he thought about when he was sent home. All he thought about was her. 

Arya's mouth gaped open, her eyes watering at the mention of her mother, "How?," "How could you know that?,"

"You told me, Arya,"

Arya looked at the boy, a single tear escaping her eyes. There was no way he could know all of this unless he was telling the truth, "You're being one hundred percent serious right now? You're not joking with me?" 

Peter nodded, his heart aching at the sight of the girl crying, "I'm being serious," 

Arya nodded, she stayed silent for a moment.

"I believe you," 

...

AN

Chapter 8! AHH she knows!!!