Chapter 1

{Authors note for timing: this book starts a month after the events of parallel. They are in the exact place the book left off, Arya with no memory of Peter}

...

It had been a month since the passing of May Parker. Arya was doing better, although she did have her rough moments. It was all a part of the grieving for her. Other than that, things were going great for her.

She was getting ready for MIT in the fall, she got even closer with MJ and Ned, and she had even started talking to the guy from the coffee shop, Peter Parker. 

Life was adequate for her. 

The one thing was, she'd still never figured out where she got her necklace, regardless, she never took it off.

...

Arya had just visited May's grave when she decided she'd give her friend's a visit in the cafe. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she got up and began walking in the direction of the shop.

She pulled out of her phone, figuring she'd send MJ a text and let her know she was on her way. As she sent the message she was quickly faced with a failure to send alert. 

Arya's eyes furrowed in confusion. "What the..," She whispered as she looked up, her eyes met with confusion.

As she looked around, her face was filled with confusion. The coffee shop was gone, it was replaced with a gas station. The cemetery was gone, replaced with an apartment building. Even midtown was gone, the town was completely different. 

A small laugh escaped her mouth, "I'm going crazy," she whispered as she rubbed her eyes with her fingers. 

Removing her fingers from her eyes, she was met with the same sight. She tried to reason through this, she figured she had just been on her phone and walked into a different part of town that she had never seen before. 

Arya walked down the block, looking for any sort of familiar building or home. She tucked a stray hair behind her ear, arriving in front of a tall building.

Oscorp. 

That was what was written on the building. 

Arya's face furrowed, she had lived in New York all of her life but not once has she ever heard of an Oscorp. She let out a small huff, pulling out her phone and typing "Oscorp" into google. 

She was nothing less than frustrated when her phone told her that wherever she was she had no service. "What the actual fuck," She spat to herself. 

...

After about a half-hour of roaming the streets, she gave up. Arya was dumbfounded, it was like she had walked right into a different universe.

She decided she'd go into the nearest convenient store and ask for directions to her house since she had no clue where she was.

"Excuse me, I hate to bother but can you tell me where 20 Ingram St. is?" She asked the cashier. "I got lost and I need directions,"

The cashier looked up and nodded her way, "of course, no bother. It's right down the street, take two lefts and a right,"

"Thank you,"

...

After following the cashier's directions, she arrived at a small home. She stood confused for a moment, it looked like her home, but almost in a weird distorted way. 

Arya walked to the door, she tried her keys but to her frustration, the door remained completely locked, "Come on man," She groaned before trying the handle one more time.

After no avail she turned to leave, frustrated as ever. 

As she turned to leave, she heard the door open and shut behind her, a voice stopping her in her tracks.

"Hello?," A masculine voice called out.

Arya turned around, she was met with a tall man, he was not much older than her, he was tall, and he had dark hair and dark eyes. 

Arya watched as the man froze before his face morphed into total shock. 

"Arya?" 

...

AN

Chapter 1! I didn't really know how to get her into his universe so ig she was just teleported YK.