Chapter 7

"Doctor Connors, Max, I was hoping you could help me out,"

"Ahh Peter! Of course, what can we do for you?" Dr conners responded, a smile on his face.

"Hey isn't that you're girlfriend?," The man named max asked, "Thought she-"

Peter's eyes quickly widened, he hadn't wanted her to know yet, "No no, must be confusing her with someone else,"

"But-" Max began

Peter gave Max a look that Arya couldn't decipher, but whatever it was it made Max shut up.

"You been telling people I'm your girlfriend?," Arya teased, a small blush evident on her cheeks.

Peter rolled his eyes playfully, shaking his head, "Anyways, we need your help. Obviously, Arya isn't from here, and I was hoping you'd be able to help me figure out how to get her back to her universe,"

"How would they be able to help?," Arya asked curiously.

"uhm," peter spoke, pondering his response, "Their scientists that's all,"

Arya watched as Max gave Peter a suspicious look before walking over to him, "Course Pete we'll help, follow me, and Arya can talk to Conners," Max spoke, pulling the boy away with him.

"So Arya.." Dr. Connors spoke, "tell me how you got here," he spoke as Peter away with max.

...

"Dude what happened?," Max spoke, "I thought she was your girlfriend...and you know...didn't live in this universe?,"

"I have no clue man, she just showed up at my house, thought she lived there. She told me she didn't know how she got here. And I couldn't tell her she was my girlfriend she'd freak out! Strange's spell made her forget everything and she already thought I was psycho when I told her this wasn't her universe. I wanted to ease her into it," He explained, glancing back towards the girl.

"Smart I guess," Max spoke, "But wait. Are you really gonna send her home?  Lose her again?,"

Peter sighed, "That's the problem, I just got her back I can't lose her again." He explained, "But I'll figure it out, I'm more focused on getting her to remember me first,"  

Max nodded, "You're gonna have to tell her soon, at least that it's happened before, eventually she's gonna be confused as to why we know so much,"

"Yeah I know," Peter sighed, "I'll figure it out,"

...

"So Arya, tell me how you got here," Dr. Connors spoke, directing her to a seat by the man's desk. 

Arya sat down beside him, fixing her hair that messily laid on her face, "Uhm well, I'm still not 100 percent sure. I was going to visit my friends at the cafe and I ended up at a convenience store where the cafe would have been. I thought I got lost so I walked around and I recognized nothing so I asked for directions home. I went to where my house would have been and that's where I met Peter and he told me what happened." She explained, "It's weird because I didn't feel anything different physically or even notice that it happened until I got to the store," 

Dr. Connors nodded, "Strange, although I'm not surprised, that's how it happened to me," He told her.

Arya's eyebrows furrowed, her face morphing with confusion, "What exactly do you mean "How it happened to you,"" She asked.

Dr. Connors looked at the girl skeptically, "Peter didn't tell you?," 

Arya shook her head, of course, there were more secrets.

"Hey Peter?," Arya yelled out as she stood up and made her way over to where the boy was standing.

Peter quickly turned around when he heard the girl call out to him, "Yeah?,"

"What aren't you telling me?," she asked accusingly.

Peter felt his stomach swirl with butterflies, he didn't know what Conners had told her, "What do you mean?,"

"I know you're not telling me the whole truth, when I told Connors how I got here he said "That's how it happened to me" then when I asked he said "what Peter didn't tell you?" She shot back at the boy, her arms crossed over her chest.

Peter stood silent, he racked his brain for a response but nothing arrived.

"You need to tell me what's going on, the truth," she spoke, her voice cold. "Or I'm leaving Peter,"

Peter shot a nervous look towards Max, who shot him a look.

Arya became quickly agitated, she was annoyed that everyone around her knew and nobody was telling her, she quickly regretted saying she trusted him, "Fine," she spoke. "I'm leaving," she shot, turning around to exit the building. 

"Shit," Peter mumbled before quickly running up to her and grabbing her arm lightly, "Arya wait please,"

Arya rolled her eyes slightly before turning around to face him, "If you aren't gonna tell me what's going on then I don't want to hear it, Peter,"

Peter stood silent for a moment, contemplating what to do. He didn't want to tell her this early but he knew he had no other choice, 

"I'll tell you Arya but you might want to sit down, it's a long story"

...

AN

Chapter 7! I have so many ideas for this book I'm literally so excited!!!