It takes them an hour to get everything they need and Olive's already asleep again.

They said it would take a few days for the results to come back for the blood sample to which I yelled at them and told them to rush it but apparently a few days is rushing the results. Who knew?

I moved Olive to my bedroom again so I could make the dreadful phone call to her father in the living room and so she would be more comfortable.

He picked up after the first ring. I wish he wouldn't have answered so I didn't have to do this.

"What Harry?" He snaps.

Oh wonderful.

"Hey Apollo, I gotta tell you something you're not gonna like. Me and the guys took Olive and Layla to a club tonight and that girl she was seeing, Jane, followed her into the bathroom and drugged her and I got her back to my house but-"

"Slow down, say that again?" He asks.

"Olive was drugged by Jane who works with Ambrose." I say lifting my hand to bite my nails. Stupid fucking habit.

"Is she okay Harry?" He asks simply.

"Yeah she's fine. I got the medics here and they took some blood. It'll be a few days before we get results back on what Jane put in her system. She's asleep right now."

"I'll come by tomorrow and see her. She's gonna find out soon Harry, it's only a matter of time."

He hung up right after that.

The selfish part of me never wants Olive to find out. I want to keep it from her as long as I possibly can so she isn't faced with an option of leaving me again.

Nobody wants to finally be happy with someone and then find out they sell drugs and kill people on the side not only by himself but with her father too.

After the day we've had, I decide to go wake Olive up to see if she wants to shower.

She groggily says yes and lifts her arms like a little kid for me to carry her. I can't help but smile.

Once I get her to the bathroom I start the water to let it warm up and leave her to undress so I can run to the kitchen.

I reach under the sink and grab the bottle of shampoo and conditioner I bought for her the other day when I went shopping.

I thought it smelled nice so I bought it for her to keep her whenever she stays.

When I get back to the bathroom Olive is sitting with her back against the wall with her head on her knees. She's crying.

"Oli baby what's wrong?" I drop the bag of products and sit down beside her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She sobs.

"For what hm? None of this is your fault. You did nothing to deserve this okay. Absolutely nothing." I grab her and pull her into my arms.

"I should've paid better attention when I went into the bathroom. If only I would have noticed her."

"Baby it's not your fault. You didn't know she'd follow you or try to hurt you like this. How about you take a shower and then we can watch a movie and go to bed yeah?" I suggested. Seeing her cry like this makes my heart break into a million pieces.

"Do you think you could maybe shower with me? I don't really wanna be without you right now."

I nod my head yes and start removing my clothes while she gets herself up and into the shower. When I join her she has her head leaning against the wall no longer crying but she still looks so sad.

I grab her hips and pull her into my chest and just hug her close to me. The second she makes contact with my chest she wraps her arms around me tightly and we just stay like this.

No words are exchanged, no sexual references just me comforting my girl and keeping her safe from this dark and cruel world we live in.

I don't know when Olive will be okay again but I'll be by her side the whole time.

I'd do anything to switch positions and be the one in that bathroom.

"Thank you H." She whispers and plants a kiss on my neck.

"No need to thank me Oli. I'm just glad you're alright."

"I love you."

"I love you too, pretty girl."

A/N
omg hi hello sorry it took so long. The school year just ended so it's officially summer. Updates should be more frequent from now on since we have the time to write and edit now! sorry for the cliffhanger. it's not the first and definitely isn't the last. see you soon!

ps.. surprise double update!