007

Rocky was drunk and it was only ten in the morning, he groaned as the telephone rang up, ignoring it he continued drinking but when it didn't stop even after three calls he got up and received it

"WHAT..." The roar melted in his mouth hearing the person on the other hand as he sat down by the bed listening carefully.

"Keep talking...please" His voice was way softer and more vulnerable now as the person on the other end obliged.

While in Delhi, Ramika's plan have failed before starting before she can give out any order she was once again summoned by the court.

Ramika enters the room for the private hearing and sits down, Ruhaan nods his head subtly greeting Kabir who was in his lawyer get up.

"There has been a murder and miss use of power case against you" The judge speaks up.

"Murder!?"

"Yes, according to this file you have been behind the execution of  Mira Dixit"

Ramika grits her teeth before taking a deep breath and speaks up.

"She was criminal, her death benefited everyone your honor these accusations are baseless.."

"Objection your honor, what's the proof?" Kabir speaks up making everyone look at him.

"Miss Sen you she was a criminal but what is the proof, there is no criminal record under her name. The law doesn't work on words, bring the physical proof and even if she is criminal like you claim there is no arrest warrant against her, death warrant is far fetched. Getting her killed was a misuse of your power since every criminal deserves a fair trial" Kabir growls, he doesn't usually gets angry but Ramika hits just the right nerve.

The hearing went on for a week and at the end the only headline that came out was...

"Prime Minister suspended for misusing her powers, DYSS's Gauri Dixit to take charge of the country"

Ramika sat in her garden, infront of her on a table was a game of chess which was well layed out. The black king was suppose to go down in just one move when someone sits across her.

"Hi there" Rocky said, smiling at her, folding his leg one over another. He looks at the game and frowns.

"What!? king is about to get defeated, which idiot was playing this"

"What the how did you get in" Maya who just arrived there hissed but was held back by Aadvaan when Ramika raised her hand.

"If you think pulling me out of power did you any good then you are wrong, you just freed me even more. I don't need to worry about any aligations while I take you down"