002

Arya walked through the crowd in a club, Kabir beside him, both the males have met yesterday only and were here to meet someone else today

Arya by profession is a buissnessman, a man with power. He controls the main market and his grip on black market is impressive too, he deals in arms in black market and medicine in the main market.

Kabir was a different story, he has been a law student but by profession he is assassin. He has impressive number of kills and leaves no sign of murder or his presence on scene, nobody even knows how he looks.

Both man know and believe in the concept of put yourself first but whatever they are doing right now is a exception, it's not about profit here, it's about emotions and personal bonds and that makes them more dangerous.

"That's her" Kabir says, Arya follows his gaze to find a girl in a top and jeans dancing for her life on the stage, she appeared drunk and aloof but they knew better.

She has picked a specific partner and the knife in her waist haven't got unnoticed by them. Arya smirks taking a sip of his drink as she wraps her arm around and then in one swift movement slashes his neck.

Her body language changes, face morphing disgust as she pushed through the crowd and exits the bar, Kabir looks at Arya who gulps his drink and both of them walk out.

"That was a nice kill, Saina" The sound of her name makes the girl turn and keep the person on gunpoint, she tsks and pulls it away noticing it was a fellow assassin Kabir.

"What do you want?" She hisses lighting up a cigarette.

"We need your help"

"We?" She says before following his gaze to find Arya leaning on a wall, he nods in greeting and she rolls her eyes.

"Sorry gentleman but I don't do team work, especially not with rich brats and moody killers" She smiles sarcastically before turning and walking a few steps before a single sentence stops her.

"She is gone" Arya was the one who spoke up, coming to stand by Kabir.

"Mira is gone, I don't know if Rocky is even alive or not Ramika played dirty and now she has their everything. I promised her to be there for her when she needs me but I was not..."

"None of us were" Kabir added

"But I swear I won't let Ramika go and for that we need all the people that knew her, people she trusted. People who have power, we need you Saina" Arya says his voice wavering with emotions.

"I didn't had a family, I was homeless but she helped me even if I became a assassin, I am alive because she was there when I thought I lost everything in that hell hole called KGF" Saina's voice was soft and full with emotions as she turns around.

"So for the first time, I will do team work"

The males look at each other before smiling, they need to meet two more people and free that one tiger that is in a cage and it's gonna be hell for Ramika.