"How is he?" The other San asked after a few seconds of silence, not looking at him as Wooyoung looked at the floor numbers. "He's fine." Wooyoung said, the other San not having a reaction as he looked at the elevator doors.

"Hongjoong and Seonghwa?" The other San asked, making Wooyoung look at him. "Barely alive but alive." Wooyoung said, the other San nodding as the elevator doors opened.

"Tell Wilson to get his butt home if you see him." The other San said, Wooyoung reaching out to hold his arm as he walked out with him. "Han-gyeol?" Wooyoung asked, surprising himself when the other San's eyes grew a bit. Damn he was right. 

"San's waiting for you." Han-gyeol said, pulling his hand away as looked at Wooyoung wondering what Wooyoung had that he didn't. "And for San's sake don't go around grabbing demon's arms like that." Han-gyeol added on, using his powers to leave before Wooyoung could ask any questions.

Han-gyeol got home, coming face to face with another San, hoping it was Hyunyee and not the real San. Part of him was also hoping that it was the real San as he smiled when he saw the other San turn into Hyunyee.

"Did you confuse the heck out of them?" Shiber asked, cleaning the last of the blood of his hands in the kitchen sink. "Yes we did and I fooled a lot more people than I thought I would." Hyunyee said, flipping her hair back as she fixed her bangs. "I scare myself sometimes at how good I am."

"You can scare anyone." Shiber said, Han-gyeol patting her on the back as she smiled. "Did you guys find Wilson?" Shiber asked, knowing that he was with Minjun but both of them had been lying low since yesterday when they left. Han-gyeol frowned, turning back into himself too as he Hyunyee shook his head no.

"He'll be home though. We're going on that trip soon." Hyunyee said, crossing her fingers as she closed her eyes and spun around three times. "At least I hope so."

~•~•~•~ Meanwhile ~•~•~•~

Seonghwa opened his eyes a little looking around the bedroom that was barely lit except for the lights outside, feeling a sharp pain in his chest and an even worse pain in his back as he tried to get up and gave up since the pain was too much after moving a half a centimeter.

Seonghwa closed his eyes again, deciding now wasn't the time to get up not knowing how much time had passed simply knowing he couldn't move. It took Seonghwa a few more minutes before he opened his eyes, realizing that Hongjoong was lying down next to him as he held his hand. He felt a hand wrapped around his waist gently not touching his broken arm but holding him close, Seonghwa thinking that it was Yeosang by the way he rested his forehead in the nape of his neck.

"Please wake up hyung."

Seonghwa closed his eyes again, not being able to keep them open as he gave Hongjoong's hand a light squeeze, covering Yeosang's hand with his own. They both stirred, Yeosang being the first one up, Hongjoong getting up right afterwards, neither of them letting go of his hand.

"Hyung, can you hear me?" Yeosang asked, since Seonghwa wasn't responsive the few times he came in and out of consciousness. Yeosang and Hongjoong both held back wanting to hug Seonghwa as he let out a low hum that was barely audible.

"Fuxk." Hongjoong said, letting out a shaky breath, Yeosang almost breaking down into tears as Seonghwa felt a splitting headache from moving his head a bit.

"Seonghwa." Hongjoong said softly, when Seonghwa closed eyes, making him open them again even before they fell shut. "Don't sleep yet." Yeosang said, Seonghwa missing his touch as he let go of his hand to leave the room to get him something to eat.