Stone Cold

3rd Pov:

Amelie grunted as she put effort into trying to break free, quickly sitting up when she succeeded.

She stood up, glancing around the cave in wonder, "A ...cave? How long has it been? A cave this size takes at least a few thousand years to form..."

She flinched when she felt a drop, turning around before looking up to see fluid dripping from the cave.

She crossed her arms, "Is that-?"

"You woke up pretty fast, should've figured with your impatience, IKEA."

Amelie was startled at the sudden voice, but it took her a second to catch its familiar tone.

"Senku?--Oh shi-!"

She had turned to him, before realizing she lacked clothes and covered herself.

He rolled his eyes, "What are you doing?"

"I'm naked, Senku," Amelie told him with a blank expression.

He raised a brow, picking his ear, "And? Who's here to care? It's just me."

She sputtered in disbelief, "Me! I care! I have dignity!"

"Get dressed then and help me with this," he jutted his thumb behind him.

Amelie glanced around him to see a large statue of a person.

"Who is that?"

Senku tossed clothing at her, instinctively she caught it with one hand, before quickly covering her body again after realization.

He crossed his arms, "I still don't see the point, I've already seen–"

Amelie blushed in embarrassment, "Shut. Shut up!"

"Amelie-"

"At least turn around so I can get dressed, moron!"

Senku turned around in a slow, sarcastic motion.

Amelie held out the outfit in front of her, raising a brow, "What the hell is this?"

"I just made what was practical, I'm no fashion designer," Senku replied.

She pursed her lips, "It's passable."

The top of the dress resembled that of a halter top, the bottom of the dress was more slim, like a looser, shorter style of a pencil skirt with a short slit for easier movement. Small shorts in the bundle could be worn under. As she slid them on, she tied the rope that had been with the dress and tied it around her waist.

"Senku, question."

"Yeah?"

"How does this fit me so well?" she rolled her shoulders a bit getting used to the material, "Like, this fits me almost perfectly."

"I just measured," he shrugged, knowing she could see.

She slid on the ankle-length boots she'd unraveled from the dress beforehand, "When did you have time to measure me?"

"I know measurements well enough to have been able to estimate your measurements by looking at you," he explained to her nonchalantly.

She paused, mid-tying her boot with rope, "You–I–Nevermind, you're Senku."

"Can I turn around now? We've got things to do, now that you're awake."

"Yeah, I'm good."

He turned around, pausing for a second to look her over, before shifting his gaze back to the statue. "That's the big oaf, help me move him."

Amelie's eyes widened in surprise before she walked over to the entrance of the cave to get closer. She crouched next to the big statue, "That's crazy how this happened to everyone. We're literally starting at the beginning."

She grabbed the Taiju by the shoulders while Senku grabbed the legs, and due to Senku not being the strongest man alive right now, Amelie ended up taking more of the weight, which she didn't mind too much.

"You can put him here," she put him in the exact spot she was, cleared of the fragments from her body when she lightly brushed it aside with her foot.

Once they gently placed him there, she noticed the fluid from before dripping down on him.

"Okay, now that clothing has been settled," Amelie glanced back toward the scientist, "How long has it been? I know that you know."

"It's been about 3,700 years."

Amelie scratched her head, "Oh? It's been that long? Okay, then."

"Until he wakes up, you're my substitutional brute force."

Amelie shrugs, "Cool. Let's go then, Scallion."

Senku sighed in annoyance at the nickname, as they both walked out of the cave, "How immature could you possibly be? Calling me that after over three thousand years?"

"It might have been that long, but physically it doesn't feel like it," she smirked as she walked beside him, "Besides, didn't you announce yourself by calling me 'IKEA'?"

Senku opted for silence the rest of the way.