D | Let's Bake?

Depuis le début

Daniela was cleaning the counter and you were cleaning the floor of the mess there was.

"Did you really have to throw that flour in the air?" The words left your mouth with hesitation of your lover's answer. But you knew the worst she could do was scold you- Daniela would never hurt you, she never did it before.

An amused giggle was heard behind you, "No, but I felt like doing it- so I did it."

"I feel like doing a lot of things too, but I don't do them." You told her when you turned around to face her leaning over the counter to reach a part of an egg shell.

Her head turned to you for a split second, "Why don't you just do them?" She asked you with curiosity.

You thought about your answer for a few seconds before leaning against the counter beside your girlfriend.

"Because I think of the consequences, something you don't do." You grinned when you noticed her stopping with trying to reach for the shell.

Daniela slowly turned to you with a neutral face and looked you up and down, "Is that an insult?" The girl questioned you as she came closer.

You laughed and shook your head, happy with her response. "It's just a fact." With that you put your hand in the flour that still laid on the counter and wiped it across the ginger's face, who tried to swat your hand away but with no luck.

"Hey!!" She yelled and reached out to the flour to do the same to you, but you had grabbed a hold of her wrists and pinned her against the counter.

"Hey..." The woman mumbled quietly when your face came closer to hers, your lips grazing her own.

A chuckle left your lips when you saw how quickly her mood had changed, "Hello, love."

You kept your lips away from her just less than an inch, and you knew it was annoying her. She was getting impatient with your teasing.

So the Dimitrescu decided to act upon herself and smashed her lips against yours in a rush, but not before her hands found their way in your hair.

Automatically you let go of her wrists and grabbed under her thighs, lifting her up onto the counter behind her. She sat with her legs spread which let you stand in between them, and you did.

With your hands on her bare thighs, you rubbed the smooth skin.

A soft moan left her mouth at the feeling of your nails dragging along her thighs.

"You know, Dani," You said and right away got her attention, "I wouldn't mind being your taste tester, if I get a piece of you."

A smile threatened to come on her face after you said that, "You're so cheesy!" She exclaimed and hugged you close to her, making you somewhat embarrassed of what you just said.

You buried your face in the crook of her neck as she laughed at you, making you more shy.

To avoid more embarrassment, you decided to distract her from what just happened by pulling down her panties- which dropped onto the floor soon after.

Just as you had expected, the laughter had died down.

"What's wrong, Daniela?" You snickered and pushed her legs further apart- resulting in a squeal from the girl on the counter. Her legs trembled when you moved closer to her core.

"Would you let me taste you?"

Daniela nodded and rapidly grabbed your head, pushing you down to the place where she wanted you to be.

A blush formed on your cheeks as you saw her glistening in front of you, knowing that you were the cause of it.

"Hurry up already, Y/N." She whined.

Just as she said that, your tongue flicked over her clit. A somewhat loud moan escaped her lips and her grip on your hair tightened.

You knew you shouldn't be doing this to her right now, in the kitchen- a place where anyone can walk into and catch you with your head between one of the Ladies' legs. But that honestly just made it all the more exciting.

Daniela didn't seem to mind that either, or she just doesn't even think of it at all.

Either way, you were happy with the noises you were getting from her.

Those delicate and heavenly moans filled your ears and perhaps even the hallways.

The tugging on your hair told you to move faster.

You lapped up the juices between her folds and moved one of her legs over your shoulders to get better access- entering your tongue into her pussy.

"Fuck." She cursed under her breath and grabbed onto the edge of the counter as she grinded up into your mouth.

"Give me more, now." The ginger demanded and you knew better than to disobey her.

You pulled away from her core and lined your fingers up to her pussy, slowly pushing them inside of her just to pull them back out- she was surprisingly tight around your digits.

"I have to say, you taste divine." You smirked at her when you came back up to meet her face- just for her to catch your lips into her own.

The kiss didn't last long as she threw her head back in ecstasy, a lewd moan leaving her throat when you hit a certain spot deep inside of her.

"There." She gasped when you repeated the action, "D- Do that again."

"What, this?" You asked her with a grin when you thrusted inside of her again just to curl your fingers up into her.

Daniela nodded her head rapidly and held onto you for dear life when she felt her climax coming closer and closer, and you knew she was about to come too by the clenching of her walls around you.

"Please." You heard her whimper into your nape when your thumb grazes over her clit, another shock of pleasure ripping through her body.

There was no doubt that no one heard Daniela, and you knew you were bound to get into trouble.

But honestly though, this would be completely worth it.

Before you knew it, you had the girl biting down into your shoulder when her climax hit her.

Her breath was ragged and irregular, her hands grasping onto your back just for the sake of holding onto something.

"Y/N." She murmured after a while when you helped her calm down after her high.

You pulled your fingers out of her and looked at her aroused face.

A second after, a tissue was pushed against the bite mark on your shoulder.

"The cake.." She said while looking you in the eyes with an upset expression. You were so busy with your girlfriend that you absolutely forgot about the cake.

Your body rushed in front of the oven and rapidly opened it, just to see it was somewhat burnt.

"Well.. at least I already ate..."