Dress

Uraraka woke up in a good mood. She was going to go shopping with the girls for the little party Mina was going to do. Although the dorms were not as big as a party hall, Mina always found a way to make it as fun as a big party would be.

Besides, Uraraka could use this chance to finally confess to Midoriya.

She dressed up casually, and went downstairs. There, at the front door, she found Mina and the other girls, all of them waving excitedly.

_heyyy! C'mon! We're going to be late! - Mina shouted.

_coming! - Uraraka replied.

They walked to a mall nearby. The mall was full of people. Uraraka could tell it was going to be tiring, but there was no turning back now.

_i'm going to the decoration store. We can split up! - Mina said, with a big smile on her face.

The girls agreed, and parted their ways.

"Which store should i go?" Uraraka thought.

She searched for some clothes store. She was happy she could finally buy something decent, and not just choose the cheapest option.

After what it seemed an eternity, she finally found what she was looking for.

A floral dress. It was pink, and had small white flowers all over it. It suited her. She wondered if Midoriya would find her pretty with that dress. Just the thought of it made her blush.

After buying a few more things, she waited at the spot the girls were supposed to meet after the shopping.

She waited. And waited. And waited a little more.

"Where could they be?!"

She picked up her phone and tried calling to their numbers, but none of them picked up. She was starting to get really worried. She decided she would try and walk around the mall, to see if they were at some store. But they were nowhere to be found.

"What do i do? Should i call someone for help? What if they-"

She was cut off of her thoughts when she bumped into someone.

_hey! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt? If you want i can-

"This voice-"

_Uraraka?!

_Deku?! - The both of them shouted together.

_what are you doing here alone? I thought the girls were with you!

_ah! Thank god you are here! That's the problem! I can't find them! I tried calling them several times but no one picked up!

_hey, calm down! We'll find them, don't worry! - Midoriya grabbed her hand - let's go and see if they are upstairs!

Uraraka blushed. Midoriya was holding her hands! They were so warm.

"Focus, Uraraka! Focus..."

They went upstairs, and searched for them in every single store. Even in the bathroom. When they were starting to lose their hopes, someone grabbed their shoulders.

_hey~ lovebirds! Were you guys having fun without us?!

It was Mina and the other girls.

_Mina! Where were you guys?!

_what do you mean?! We were waiting for you at the spot we talked about! We should be the ones saying that... but now i think i understand~

_f-first of all, it's not what it seems. Second, i waited for you at the spot, but you guys didn't came! Besides, why didn't you guys answered the phone?!