Plushie

_aaand, i win! - Bakugou said, with a smirk.

_that's not fair! You had the most powerful character! - Uraraka answered, while pouting.

_hah, admit it, cheeks! I'm way better than you!

_well... I have never played all of these games before, so of course you would be better than me!

_HUH?! SO YOU ARE SAYING I ONLY WON BECAUSE YOU ARE A NEWBIE?!

_that's right! It's easy to win when your opponent has never played the game before!

_tch. Whatever. Is there anything here you've played before?!

_hmmm...

Uraraka looked around, searching.

_there! - she said, while pointing to a Claw Machine. - I always used to play in one of those. Although it has been only a few times, since, you know, it can be expensive...

_really?! A fucking plushie machine?! *sigh, fine. I'll prove to you that i'm good at everything i do.

_hah, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm extremely-

*ten minutes later*

_i'm extremely bad at this - She said, defeated.

_tch, as if it wasn't OBVIOUS. Now, give me space, i'll show you just how great i am!

Bakugou put the coins, and started using the claw to catch one of the plushies inside the machine. He was extremely focused. Uraraka found that kinda cute. He was fixated at the plushie, while unconsciously biting his lower lip.

The claw closed, and got one of the plushies.

_you did it, Bakugou!! You did it! - Uraraka said, while giving little happy jumps.

_of course i did, round cheeks! Told ya i'm the best!

Uraraka looked at the plushie. It was a green bunny. It kind of remembered... Midoriya. She then, made a sad face, without even realising.

Bakugou noticed, and made something he would probably regret later.

_oi! Here. - he said, while handling the plushie to Uraraka.

_h-huh?! But it's yours!

_who fucking cares! I'm not a little child to have these stupid plushies. Just take it already, before I throw it in the trash.

Uraraka hesitated for a bit. But then, she grabbed the plushie.

_thank you, Bakugou! - she said, while having a light shade of pink on her cheeks.

Bakugou felt his face heat a bit.

_tch. - that was all he answered back.

_hey guys! - Mina said, while running towards the two of them. - You guys wouldn't believe what Denki did! He said to the (...)

Uraraka didn't pay attention to what Mina was talking about. The only thing she could focus on, was at the plushie Bakugou just gave her.

Uraraka smiled. Bakugou really wasn't a bad person after all.

———————————————————————————

After the arcade, they came back to U.A.

Everyone went to their dorms. Except Uraraka, who stayed at the main room. She sat on the couch, with her new plushie. She stayed there, looking at it. Somehow, she couldn't believe it was Bakugou who gave it to her.

_Uraraka? - a soft voice asked.

Uraraka jumped. It was Midoriya.

_a-ah! Midoriya! Hey... - she answered, while scratching the back of her neck.

_i heard you and the BakuSquad went to the arcade! Did you guys have fun?

_y-yeah, we did...

_oh! You won a plushie at the claw machine?! That's awesome!

_ah, actually... it was... Bakugou who gave it to me, haha...

Midoriya made a shocked face.

_K-kacchan?! Kacchan gave it to you?! W-wow... that's... new.

_y-yeah, I couldn't believe it too... turns out he's greater than I thought, haha! - she said, with a big and soft smile.

_you guys surely got closer. - he said, also smiling.

Uraraka blushed.

_a-ah! It's nothing like that!

_Pfft, i know, i was just teasing.

They went silent.

_um, i'm going to sleep now. Good night, Midoriya!

_ah, wait! - He grabbed her hand. - Mina said you wanted to say something to me...

"Mina, i'm going to kill you." - that's all Uraraka thought at that moment.

_huh?! No! Don't worry! It's nothing important...

_ a-ah... okay then! Good night, Uraraka!

_good night, Midoriya!

That night, Uraraka went to sleep... with her new plushie, of course.

*toc *toc

Someone's knocking the door. At that hour, who could that be?

Continue...

‼️Author: ON‼️

Until the next chapter~ 💗✨