Past and Present

April 12th, 2017

Somewhere in a dark hideout...

A man's silhouette can be seen sitting on an armed chair while another man was standing with his head bowed down in front of his boss, and was giving away some extremely disturbing news to his boss, his tone low and stressed.

"It's all over boss, the force is already in search of us. Two of our men have been arrested from the base lab and they are being interrogated about more of our hideouts. Our hospitals and research labs are being raided. If this continues, they will soon come around all that we did for these two years. The empire is about to collapse and so is our facade for the world."

The man fell silent after this and waited for his boss to give him further orders. Meanwhile the other man, the boss, pondered over something for a few seconds and then began –

"Wipe out all the traces that can lead us to our destruction, Victor. Burn down all our hideouts and base labs. We are moving out of this country. We will build up our empire in some other country for the time being, but we would be back here. This is the country which can give me all I want, and I am not giving up on my dreams. "The man ordered the other man, designated Victor.

"Consider it done, boss." Saying this, Victor moved out of the hideout, leaving his boss alone.

"I promise that I would be back India. It's you who has what I want for my dream to come true. Until then wait for the destruction to begin again." Saying this the man laughed evilly and moved out of the hideout, leaving it burning behind him.

5 Years Later...

January 2022

Neuro Care Hospital, City Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh...

"Doctor, mere bachcha thik to hai na, kya hua hai use." A woman rushed towards the doctor standing in the widely lit corridor, her voice trembling due to the fear of losing her child.

"Dekhiye, aapke bachche ko brain tumor hai aur vo bhi advanced stage ka. Hame turant hi operation karna hoga. Aap consent form pe sign kar dijiye aur ham operation ki taiyaari shuru karte hain. Aur paison ki chinta to chhod hi dijiye kyunki ye Dr. Pratap Singh ka hospital hai aur ham zaroorat mand logon se fees nhi liya karte." The doctor replied in an even tone. But then his voice stiffened, and he continued –

"Ham apni puri koshish karenge aapke bachche ko bachane ki par ham aapko pahle hi agaah karna chahte hain ki aapke bachche ke bachne ke chances bohot kam hain. Vo pahle se hi kafi kamzor hai aur shayad is operation ko jhel na paye. To ab faisla aapke haathon mein hai ki aap kya karna chahti hain. Ham sirf itna keh sakte hain ki agar aap surgery ka chance leti hain to hamse jo ban padega ham vo karenge aapke bache ki jaan ke liye." The doctor finished, a certain darkness in his eyes.

The woman was dumbfounded, never had she imagined that a day would come when she would see her son in such extreme pain and would not be able to soothe his pain. She thought for a long time, crying hysterically remembering her son's condition and the pain he was in. Finally with trembling hands, she signed the consent form, giving her consent for the operation to begin.

The operation began, the doctors operated on her son while the mother muttered silent prayers in hope for her son to get the gift of life again. But little did she knew that there was a huge hinderance in the way of her prayers this time.

When finally, the doors of the operation theatre flew open and the team of doctors operating on her son came out, the woman immediately rushed to them, and enquired about her son's condition, her voice trembling with fear and hoarse from crying. The doctors put on a straight face and then began –

"Hamne apni puri koshish ki, par aapka beta pahle hi lambi bimari ke chalte bohot kamzor tha aur uska tumour bhi kafi advanced tha. Hame maaf kar dijiye par ham use nahi bacha sake." The doctors finished in a low voice and then moved away leaving the woman behind as her whole world came crushing down in front of her eyes. The woman fell on the ground crying bitterly, weeping her loss.

While on the other side, a man's dark silhouette can be seen sitting on a royal armchair, the scene of the hospital playing in front of his eyes, on a huge screen. The man suddenly switched off the screen and shouted –

"I am back India. The destruction is back", his voice forming into an evil laughter at the end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello MSians,

Here we, The Demonic Saints present the first part of our book.

If you like it, send us all your love and support by first clicking the ⭐for voting and then commenting on each part whatever you liked about that particular part. 

This way we'd know what you like to read, and it'll help us while we are writing the further parts.

And another important information...

This book is NOT based on what's shown in the show.

The characters are same but the backdrop, the plot and the story is our own.

And if you haven't read the description before this part, please do read it.

It'll help you understand how the story will proceed.

That's enough for the first part I think 😂😂😂

Will be back with another update super soon...

Until then, Stay Safe 😊