Chapter 12- The Smoking Chicken

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrive at Henry's place in the middle of the forest. turns out he move to frostbite falls that cause of his cancellation of his show due to a drug addiction.

"You.... stay in frostbite falls?" M.T asked.

inside his house feels like a clean success rich house. Rocky, Bullwinkle, and M.T sparkle their eyes from the beauty furniture and shine. Rocky and Bullwinkle tested all of the furniture while they are still impressed. M.T on the other find it confused at point. but when they look at rocky and Bullwinkle's goofiness, their face change from almost confused to a amused expression. M.T notice a small mirror next to the vase. they look to their own reflection with a concern looking on their face.

"Already, tour is over, guys." Henry irritated "You all want coffee or what?".

As they walk to the hearth room, the room was dark except the fireplace where the tv located. they all sit a tree seated chair while henry sit a single one.

Then, a strange lion with small hair come while holding a pack a smokes for Henry.

"Fred?!" Rocky and Bullwinkle said in a same thing and reaction.

"Hello guys. long time no see." Fred said with a weak voice.

He cough and the all three notice his voice was weak.

"What's wrong with your voice, Fred?" Rocky asked.

"Just let me explain." Henry said.

A silence between the three and henry and Fred

A silence between the three and henry and Fred. Till Henry finally explain his story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in 1967, Henry or Super chicken was famous enough for his fame. When he got all of the merchandises and comics. He needed to make his "secret special sauce" to transform him into super chicken. But sadly, due to lost of the ingredients. He need to figure things out or his show will get be over. He started to came across of cigarettes'. He took for the first time and causes him to change his life. But he needs to hide his smoking addiction. He keeps on going his show while hiding his addiction. But one day, one of his agents need for the next act, they caught him having too much smoke addiction and lead him fired and his show is cancelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he finished his story, Everyone was shocked of his story.

"So... yeah, I smoke a lot and i don't care." Henry said aggressive "I handle any of my addiction so fine.".

They're was a silence till M.T randomly spoke out.