I sighed after the fourth period hearing the same questions " how are you feeling? What happened? Is it the curse of the black swan role?" Which I just couldn't answer seriously more than twice. Both were for teachers. Then I started to go crazy about the story, making it look like it's something from Marvel.

After school, I quickly found myself in front of the Cullen residence. Rosalie was in the garage working on her new addition. A Harley-Davidson vintage motorcycle that she's rebuilding.

When I tell you I drooled. She looks so damn hot focusing on something she loves. " Hey there Lady_boner" Emmett came out smiling. Rosalie looked up at me raising her eyebrow at the name " It's my call of duty handle" I explained to them which made her roll her eyes and go back to her bike

" wanna play till Rosie finishes?" He suggested which I totally would love to but Alice intervened 

" nope! she's ours today. I already have everything planned" she easily lifted me and the wheelchair like it was nothing and walked inside. I just giggled, who would've thought I'll have The Cullen kids want to hang out with me? much less than fighting over me. I honestly don't mind getting my other leg broken if it meant I'll experience this some more.

Alice started with my hair, she washed it, blow dried it which she regretted because she ended up with a red poof and straightened it carefully. She really seems to enjoy makeovers. Later on, Rosalie joined her, already ready and looking so hot. She did my makeup! Rosalie fucking Hale did my makeup! I was gonna pass out when she got closer to do my eyeliner! my gay little heart!

I think everyone knows that I'm crushing on her hard. And I was ready. Alice danced to go get Bella and Edward from the study room as I stood near the handrails to support my weight. The decorations exceeded what was shown or described in the movies and books. Everything looked so beautiful and professionally made.

I just stood there in awe as my sister joined me " you look stunning!" I smiled at her still dazed

I just stood there in awe as my sister joined me " you look stunning!" I smiled at her still dazed. " Alice and Rosalie have outdone themselves as always. You look beautiful as always twin sister of mine. 18 isn't that bad after all" I smirked when she blushed rolling her eyes.

Alice dragged Edward to Bella to take more pictures " show me the love" she snapped a couple of pictures. "you first Rosie" Alice gave Rosalie two gifts. I look at her as she came to me giving me a present and then turned to Bella and gave her hers " It's a necklace... Alice picked it" she only said that to Bella so I wondered what was mine. I took the ribbon off and carefully opened the box and I slumped disappointed that I too got a necklace. But this necklacoks so beautiful and thought of. it was a dainty necklace with a red rose that made me smile " thank you" I said genuinely 

" This one is from Emmett " Alice gave Bella a big box that was empty and the buff vampire couldn't contain his smile " Already installed it in your truck" He grinned making my heart flutter

" This one is from Emmett " Alice gave Bella a big box that was empty and the buff vampire couldn't contain his smile " Already installed it in your truck" He grinned making my heart flutter. Why does he have to look so damn cute? 

" This is for you" Alice brought the biggest gift in there while Emmett grinned even more. I opened it even more excitement and the squeal that came out of my mouth was unrecognizable.

"Thank you thank you thank youuuu" I screamed looking at the brand new PlayStation3 and Xbox360 with everything that I'll ever need!

" Now, we can totally obliterate modern warefare2 !" I couldn't contain my grin. This was the best birthday party ever! even with the bad ending!

" Open Esme and Carlisle's" my smile faded knowing what will happen. 

" Just a little something to brighten your day," Carlisle said softly. My heart was stuck in my throat when I saw Bella struggling with it " Let me-" It was already too late.

My dumbass Twin cut her finger and put it up to show it in a room full of fucking vampires. Before I could even do anything. It happened.

It was not slow-motion like in the movies. In fact, it was so blurry, that I couldn't see anything and Rosalie quickly came to my side blocking my vision. But I know what happened. Alice tried to calm Jasper down but the blood that was pouring was way too much now. I looked for something to cut myself with to cancel her blood like it happened that day but Rosalie rushed me away while Emmett dragged Jasper out. 

My throat got dry and I couldn't help my tears. I was shocked by it even if I knew It'll happen.

Rosalie stayed silent beside me as I cried. I already mourn this even before It'll happens. Now, they will leave. I'll miss them even before they disappear. 

" Hey, your sister is okay dear. Carlisle is stitching her up" Esme came to me hugging me.

I just held into her, needing her motherly warmth as I cried even more. 

" I told you it was a bad idea!" Rosalie sneered at her sister 

Alice looked down sadly " I didn't see it happening " she answered with a small voice. 

I did... And I still didn't do anything to stop it.