The Vision

"She's hurt."

<><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><>

It had been two hours since the Volturi sent the letter to the Cullen's asking for Carlisle to come to Italy for his daughter and to bring his medical equipment. They knew he would come. If he wanted to see her,

Over in Forkes, the Cullen family had been living there for a year now after coming back. They were pretty torn up about what happened with Katherine, but they had to move on. When Carlisle asked Alice if he could see her, she always said she couldn't. Kathrine had blocked Alice somehow.

Carlisle would carry the guilt forever. He knew she was most likely to be with her mate. But he never wanted to make her life harder by just showing up again after all the words said that day.

The Cullen's were have a practically good day. Bella and Edward were in Paris with their daughter for the last couple of months. So, it was just the six of them.

Carlisle and Esme were playing chest. Jasper was reading an old book. Rosalie was shopping for clothes online. Emmett was playing video games downstairs. Because Rosalie was complaining about it being it annoying.

Alice was just about to put flowers on the table when she gasped.

She saw Katherine throwing up blood. She saw the concerned looks of the Volturi; She heard three heartbeats coming from Katherine.

The verse she was holing dropped shocked at what she saw and what it meant.

Jasper rushed to her side holding her to steady her. "Alice, what is it?" He asked, concerned.