Birthday

This is a birthday imagine for me because my birthday was on Thursday!

Kaitlyn's POV
I was asleep until I heard my door being opened. I sit up and realize that it's just my mom, dad, and sister. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all yell at the same time. "Awe thank you guys so much."
A few minutes later I go and get ready for school. While getting ready I get about 5 text messages about my birthday being today. I respond to all of them the same way 'thank you so much!'
My sister then drives me to school but if course when I'm ready to leave. On the way I swear she had to say "happy birthday" at least 5 times. I better get used to it because I'll be heading it all morning.
As soon as I walk into the school about 6 people yell "happy birthday" and I respond and walk down the hall to my locker. When I get to my locker I put in the combination and when I open it I see a present, flowers and a card. I open the card and see that it's from my loving, caring, and perfect boyfriend Liam Dunbar.
I go looking for him as soon as I get my stuff for my first block. I finally see him at his locker. I walk up to him and say "Thanks for the card, flowers, and present babe. I'm going to open the present later on at my house. You should come over. My parents won't care. Oh and I almost forgot I love you." "I love you too babygirl. I'll definitely come over. I'm sure you'll love the gift I bought you and you're welcome for it. Anything for my baby." "That's so sweet. I'm gonna go to class" "Okay bye baby" "Bye"
After class along with all my other ones until the end of the day went by pretty quick. I finally got to my locker at the end of the day and I just wanted to go home. I was so tired.
While getting my stuff someone came up behind me and scared me. "What the-" "Hey babygirl" "Oh sorry Liam. I didn't know it was you." "It's okay. What time do you want me to come over later?" "Maybe around 5:00." "Okay. I'll see you then." "Okay."
I head out of the school to where my mom picks me up. We finally get home and I go straight to my room. I later on my bed and got on Instagram. There were so many comments.
Around 4:30 I started getting ready. Liam and a bunch of other people are coming over to I had to dress kinda nice. I put on my favorite dress and redid my make-up. After about 25 minutes I hear the doorbell. I run down the stairs to answer it because no one else would. I open the door to see Liam. "Hey baby! Happy Birthday again." (He was the first person to say happy birthday out of my friends) "Thanks Liam." "How long until everyone gets here and you open your presents?" "About 5 minutes until they get here and about 20 until I open gifts." "Okay. I hope you like mine but I can almost guarantee that you'll love it." "Okay. If it's from you I know I'll love it. I love you Liam" "I love you too Kaitlyn." After everyone gets to the house and talk for a little while we decide to open presents. "Open mine last" Liam says after kissing my cheek. "Okay I will." After I open all the gifts besides Liam's of course he hands me his. I open it and see a few things. A picture of us at the beach with me on his back, a necklace with a L and K on it with a heart in between the letters, and a bracelet that I've been wanting for weeks. "Oh My God Liam I love them. Thank you so much. You're the best boyfriend ever. I love you." "I love you too baby." "Thank you guys so much for everything." "No problem" they all say.
After another 10 minutes of talking everyone leaves besides Liam because he wants to hang out with me for a little bit. "Liam can you grab the picture please?" "Sure." When he grabs them he follows me upstairs to my room. "Hmm lets see where should the picture?" "How about here" he says as he gestures to my nightstand next to my bed. "Perfect. Now I can see that every night and morning." "Good." "Thank you so much again. This was the best birthday ever. I love you so much I can't even describe it." "I love you too. I'm so glad you liked everything. I was worried I get something you wouldn't like." "You know I'll love anything you get me." "I know."
After about 3 hours of us talking, watching a movie, and doing random things he gets a text from his dad saying that he needs to come home. "I have to go my dad wants me to come home. Happy birthday again." "Okay be safe. Thank you. I love you. Bye." "I love you too babygirl. Bye. I'll text you later." "Okay." He gives me a quick kiss and leaves. I fall back on my bed and go to sleep.

A/N: I hope you all like it. I just got bored and got this idea. I'm going to do another one soon it's a request that I'm trying to get some ideas flowing for conversations and things so I should be updating soon. Bye lovelies! 😘😘😍😍❤️❤️