The Knockout

Y/N POV
Today I was out shopping at the mall and I was at one of my all-time favorite stores. Forever 21. I was looking at some dresses for my birthday that's in about 2 weeks. I finally found that dress I wanted (picture above). I had finally found my dress after looking for about 1 1/2 hours. I quickly get out my phone, take a picture and send it to my mom to ask her. She texts back almost immediately and says yes.
I grab the dress and go up to the front of the store so I can pay. I pay and go to where I came in to go back to my house. I put my wallet back in my purse and as soon as I look up from my purse I bump into someone and hit the ground and darkness quickly takes over me.
I wake up to the sound of beeping and the feeling of my head throbbing. I try to open my eyes but I'm blinded by the light that is shining above me. When I'm finally able to see I look around to see where I am. I soon realize it's a hospital.
A few minutes after thinking how I got here the door opens. I turn my head to see who it is and the person is not who I thought it would be. Dylan Sprayberry. He looked like he had tears in his eyes but I couldn't tell.
He looks up and noticed that I'm awake. He gives me a small smile which I return but it turns back into my previous confused look.
He notices and says "Hey. How are you feeling?" I still have my confused look but say "Good I just have a headache." "Oh." "Why do I have a headache? Did I hit my head?" "Yes and no." "What is that supposed to mean?" "I bumped into you when you were walking out of Forever 21 and when you fell you hit your head. I'm so sorry." At this point he had tears in his eyes. "It's okay. I'm fine. It's just a headache. It will go away." "I'm so glad that you're okay." I blushed at his statement.
"Well I'm gonna go and let you rest." "Can you stay?" "Of course I can. Can I be honest about something?" I was nervous at his question but I nodded yes. "When you fell and got knocked out I was loosing my mind. When I saw you I was like wow she's beautiful. Then my phone beeped and when I tried to get it out of my pocket I bumped into you and when you would've wake up I was going insane. I really don't know where I'm going with this but I just want to say that I really like you even though we just met." I was freaking out that Dylan Sprayberry just said that he liked me. "I really like you too Dylan." "When you get out of this hospital do you maybe... want to go on a date with me?" "It would be an honor." He smiled and laughed which only made me laugh.
About an hour later the doctor came in to check on my head. He said I was okay to leave just as long as I be careful. Dylan dropped me off at my house but before I walked in I heard my name being called.
"Wait I never got your number so we can arrange that date." "Of yeah sorry. It's y/p/n (your phone number)." "Thanks. I'll text you later." He then walked to his car and drove off. I stayed standing on my porch for a minute before walking inside and going to my room. I couldn't help but think 'how did I end up here?'