The Fight

Y/n POV
"Do I have to go when he's there", I ask Scott in an annoyed voice. "Yes y/n you guys are training together", said Scott just as annoyed as I am. "Can't I train with Malia or someone besides him?" "No you can't now stop your whining and let's go."
I finally gave up and hopped on Scott's dirt bike. After about 10 minutes we got to Derek's loft. Scott opened the door and I saw Liam there standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.
'Here goes nothing' I think in my head. "Let's get this over with and y/n... don't screw up this time", Liam says rudely. "Only if you get it right" "I don't mess up" "Yeah because you're so perfect" "I never said I was perfect I just said I don't mess up" "And that basically means you're saying you're perfect" "Just shut up so we can get this over with" "You know what I'm done. Scott can you take me home? I'm not training with him."
Scott nodded and we both headed down to where his bike was parked, grabbed our helmets and headed towards my house.
"Thanks for the ride Scott but sorry we left as soon as we got there." "It's fine y/n I shouldn't have made you train with someone you don't get along with." "It's cool. Goodnight Scott." "Goodnight y/n." Scott's phone beeped so he checked it. He then said,"Wait... would you want to train tomorrow?" "Yeah sure."

I walked up to my house and get ready for bed. That night as soon as I hit my pillow I fell asleep.
The next morning I got ready to go train with whoever Scott got to train with me.
I waited for Scott out on my front porch and a few minutes later he came pulling up on his bike. We rode to Derek's loft and when we got upstairs.
Scott opened the door and I saw someone I didn't expect to see. Liam. He was standing there looking at me with an apologetic look on his face.
"What are you doing here Dunbar? I'm supposed to be training and I don't have time to talk." "I came to say I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you." You thought for a moment and you were quite confused. "We'll leave you two alone", Scott said nodding his head towards the door looking at Derek.
After they left I broke the awkward silence. "Since when do you care about how you talk to me?" "From the moment I started being such a jerk. I realized how it made you feel when I did it the first time (you were sad because you had liked him at the time) and I care a lot about you to tell you the truth" "Why do you care? You don't act like it." "I care...because I really like you and I know I don't act like it but I do and the reason I act like a jerk is because I was afraid I was going to end up showing it"
I was very confused about him liking me and about my feelings. I mean yeah he can be a complete jerk but he can also be very nice. "Well if you're going to be honest I will too. I really like you too and I never showed it because before we started "hating" each other we were really good friends as you know and I just didn't want to ruin it and even when we "hated" each other I still liked you but I just replaced it with hatred because I guess that's what you did to me" Liam's eyes widened as I said this. He looked very confused.
We stared at each other for what felt like ages. He then smirked and he crashed his lips to mine. I had to be honest he was a really good kisser. We pulled away to breathe. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course I will Liam"

A/N: If you have any suggestions for an imagine (it can be for either Dylan Sprayberry or Liam Dunbar) please comment below.⬇️⬇️⬇️