Joon : "Our hopes shattered, we thought it was the end of our career but our CEO still believed us. He launched one more drama."

Jin : "The second time, although the critics were still present but we received some more support. The 3rd time, we received a lots of love and support that we almost neglected the unnecessary comments."

Joon : "And for the 4th time, our fans were more than excited just after the release of the cover. We are now satisfied with our work and we have a very important announcement to make."

Jin smiled and held Namjoon's hand, "The bond which has been only on-screen, we are making it official, off-screen too."

Joon : "We're making our real life relationship, official.
Jin hyung," He turned towards Jin to hold both of his hands, "I love you!"

"I love you too Namjoon." Their foreheads met.

Every single person couldn't resist the warm relationship between the two co-stars. It was indeed a very beautiful scenario. But, they had a longer way to go.

Black Swan Entertainment | 9 Am

He shut the television hung on the wall of his cabin after the press conference ended. He smiled to himself, content and happy over the fact that his hyungs finally made it official. The Namjin couple had declared their relationship to their close friends 6 months ago, including him.

He let out a long sigh after getting up from the comfy chair and headed towards his practice room. He was sure to find his charming teacher in the room.

When he reached the practice room, he glanced at the name plate engraved on the door. He caressed it and smiled, his hard work had finally payed off. The name plate screamed success along with his name, Kim Taehyung, Soloist.

 The name plate screamed success along with his name, Kim Taehyung, Soloist

"Ayooo, Tae, good morning bub!!"

As soon as he stepped into the room, he was met with the charming yet soothing voice of his teacher as well as friendly hyung. His voice and laughter held the power to cure anything. Better known as the sunshine, Jung Hoseok, he was a pure mood lifter.

 Better known as the sunshine, Jung Hoseok, he was a pure mood lifter