Yan Zhao, who received the news, was too shocked. It completely recorded how Jun Tianheng framed Xie Yan, as well as Jun Tianheng's small actions to provoke the Empire and the Federation.

She quickly backed up the evidence and submitted it to the imperial prosecutor. Li Weiyu quickly launched an investigation into the evidence, while Yan Zhao, with the emperor's approval, went to arrest Jun Tianheng.

Jun Tianheng never thought that he would be destroyed by the system one day. Before that, the system gave him a new life and made him a general of the empire step by step.

In fact, the system has no human feelings, and it is quite reasonable to choose to abandon him under greater interests or threats.

Yan Zhao quickly drove the warship to the barren star. Facing the embarrassed Jun Tianheng and the relaxed Xie Yan, her mood was quite complicated.

Although she looked down on Jun Tianheng in her heart, Jun Tianheng's strength was obvious to all. He didn't expect that even if he had an eagle blade, he was far inferior to Xie Yan.

"You really don't want to go back to the empire?" Yan Zhao felt a pity in his heart, but he couldn't help but ask Xie Yan about it.

Xie Yan shook his head, "After fighting for the empire for so many years, I want to take a break and live my own life."

Yan Zhao glanced at Qin Jiuxiao beside him. The man was tall and handsome. The wealthy nobles of the empire are not far behind. They are a good match for Xie Yan. She smiled suddenly, "Bless you."

She knew very well that this man was not just for this reason, because even if Jun Tianheng's crimes were obvious Telling the world, everyone knew that Xie Yan was framed, but the damage had already been done, the estrangement had already existed, and he could never go back.

Yan Zhao took Jun Tianheng and the sergeants and was about to return to the warship when he suddenly thought of something and raised his eyebrows, "Where are Han Ying and Lei Yue?"

Xie Yan knew that she had asked this question, and passed it on to her. I made a video. The first one shows Han Ying's conscientious face making mecha, and he seems to be completely immersed in this job. running on the stars...

At the end of the video, Xie Yan concluded: "They all found the true meaning of life on the purple light star."

Everyone: "..."

Yan Zhao was both angry and funny, but Xie Yan completely ignored the rules and regulations of the military and kidnapped two people. A major general of the empire, the laughing thing is that Han Ying and Lei Yue seem to really enjoy it, so she can't bear to bring them back to the empire.

Of course, she didn't know that Lei Yue had been digging energy stones in the mine before. If Yuanxi was tired of playing with him and released him, he might have dug out more energy stones.

Zimangxing refused to let them go, and Yan Zhao had no choice but to settle for the next best thing, "Those sergeants who escorted you have to be returned to the empire, right?"

Anyway, Han Ying and Lei Yue have no family, and it's not a big deal to stay in Zimangxing. No, but those sergeants are different.

This Xie Yan was also prepared long ago to have those sergeants brought up, and Yan Zhao turned back to the warship in satisfaction.

"Lieutenant General Yan." Xie Yan stopped her.

Yan Zhao looked back, "Have you changed your mind?"

Xie Yan let out a low laugh, approached her, and said in a low voice, "According to my observations, there is a change in the alien Zerg, so the Empire and the Federation should prepare early."

"As a response to this I don't know if the reward for the true or false news is that I will not mean that the Empire is coming back." Yan Zhao winked at him.

Watching the imperial warship leave, Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao returned to Zimangxing, and saw Lei Yue looking at them with a sad face.

"Admiral, Mr. Qin, is Lieutenant General Yan really gone?"

A star thief who had been following him patted him on the shoulder sympathetically, "That Lieutenant General Yan saw the video of you driving the mecha, I think you are quite happy on Zimangxing, so I will let you live here, and in the future, everyone is buddies, so don't be too sad."

Lei Yue: "..." That video was made by Yuanxi forcing him to shoot. what!

"you are not willing?"

A gentle voice shook Lei Yue's spirit, he immediately changed his expression, turned around and smiled brightly, "No, I'm very willing!"

Yuanxi couldn't help laughing, his chestnut hair looked very beautiful in the sun.

Covering his chest, Lei Yue sighed and looked up at the sky. Forget it, he owed Yuanxi. If he hadn't always bullied and teased Yuanxi in the orphanage, he wouldn't be so passive now.