Chapter Eight~ Only three days

Start from the beginning

"Eve," I whisper into our mind link slowly taking off my shirt.

"Zion," she purrs. She is enjoying every second of this and so am I. I take off my bra leaving me in nothing like Isaiah, but Zion stands fully clothed.

"Isaiah have your fun first," Zion growls at his beta. He nods and smirks down at me. He reaches just below the bed pulling out a pair of handcuffs. Why do they just have those lying around? He's quick to catch my hands in them locking them between the bars in the headboard. I try to pull my hands from the restraints but fail miserably.

"There's no where to go slut," Isaiah growls lowly at me pulling my legs apart. I try to shut them but lose to his much stronger strength. He crawls up the bed dipping his head between my thighs, his tongue sinking in immediately.

"Open bitch," I look over and Zion has his cock at my mouth. He now stood naked like the both of us. I shake my head not wanting to gag again. Isaiah bites down on my bud causing me to scream which is just enough time for Zion to put his cock in my mouth.

I'm starting to think I like being used. I will never be able to look at them the same after this that's for sure.

Zion takes his cock out of my mouth and Isaiah steps away from my thighs. They switch places but instead of Zion eating me out he has his cock at my entrance. I take a breath in hearing that everyone's first time always hurts.

"Stop thinking about it," Isaiah tells me grabbing my face to keep me from looking. He brings his lips to mine bringing me into a loving kiss. While his tongue explores my mouth Zion has pushed his cock into me. It felt like I was being stretched open which I suppose is what's happening. I cry into the kiss but Isaiah doesn't stop from kissing me as Zion moves back and forth.

"Holy fuck," Zion breaths picking up his pace as I moan into Isaiah. Isaiah removes his lips from mine replacing it with his cock.

"Suck me off slut," he growls not waiting for a response as he shoves his cock into my mouth. I don't do much as the pleasure eats at me.

"Don't cum yet," Zion growls as I tense up on him. Isaiah goes faster down my throat nearing his end as Zion picks up speed. Isaiah cums down my throat and pulls out panting as I swallow it as I catch my own release.

"Fuck, fuck-" the words leave my mouth before I can even think. I feel Zion shoot his cum into my pussy as he slows his speed to nothing.

I close my eyes as he slips out of me ready to go to sleep, but this is not what comes when the men switch places. I whimper as I feel Isaiah slam into me.

"Damn," he hisses pulling out and slamming back into me, "I'm not as caring as Zion is slut," he growls as he slams into me causing me to let out a cry which is quickly muffled by Zions cock.

His speed is slow then fast then steady. He pulls out for a few seconds just to slam back into me. It's torturous. I moan around Zion's cock every time causing him to growl.

"When I tell you to cum you'll cum get it slut?" Isaiah asks me. I nodded my head as best I could.

After a few more thrust Isaiah got tired of his own game and sped up his pace. He was still extremely rough and had a hard grip on my thighs to which I'm sure I'd be bruised tomorrow. Soon Zion had cum down my throat and Isaiah was losing me to euphoria.

I couldn't hold it anymore and was glad when he said, "cum slut, cum for me." His thrust had become sloppy as he came at the same time as me. Causing me to cry out from hitting my high. I shake slightly coming down.

I close my eyes knowing that it was finally over and I could finally go to sleep. My breathing was heavy from the exercise. My hands are unlocked and I just keep them above my head not having the energy to even move them.

"We'll shower in the morning," Issac laughs getting into his side, my left. He picks me up and puts me under the covers.

"We haven't even marked her," Zander laughs. I could tell it was them since their voices had lowered slightly.

"Do it just be quiet," I tell them sitting up holding the blanket to my chest. I was still insecure even if they had already seen it. My eyes were slightly closed as they kissed down my neck each looking for their spot. Once I moaned at the soft spot they both seemed to find on opposite sides they bit into it causing me to cry from pain. My eyes shot open as the pain subsided and in came the pleasure. They took their canines out kicking away the blood that had started to pour.

"Sleep princess," Zander whispers laying me down. I lay my head on his chest as Issac wraps his arms around my waist. We had only been together what three days and we were already fully mated? I suppose things do move quickly when you find the love- no loves of your life.