A Day In The Future - Part 2

Bakugou's POV:

It took forever to get home because of the stupid ass delivery truck being late. I walked through the door and put the grocery bags on the marble counter of my fiancés and I's home. I reached into one of the bags and took out a bottle of milk. After awhile I had put away everything that needed to be refrigerated then when I set my open palms I started to realize how tired I was. 'Kiri seemed worried and Shoto is probably already home' I thought to myself 'They are probably cuddling or so shit like that.' I began to walk upstairs as I continued to think. When I reached the bedroom I saw Shoto with Eijiro cuddled into his side asleep. 

"Katsuki, your late getting home." Shoto said when I started to the closet

"I know sorry or whatever."

"Kat please call me or Eijiro next time I was really worried."

"Yeah Yeah I will." I murmured heading to the bathroom clothes in hand

"Kat?" Shoto said again his eyes staring at the blanket over his lap and Kiri's arm that hung over Sho's waist 

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you like changing in front of us?" I smirked when Shoto blushed and turned his head to the door. I studied him for a minute contemplating what to do next then I walked over to the side of the bed closest to the door which was also the side that Eijiro didn't cover with his topless body. 

"Why, is there something you want to see?" I talked while grabbing Sho's chin with my thumb.

"N-No!"

"Mmhm I don't like it when you lie Shoto"

"I'm.. I'm not!" With that I tugged his face forward into a rough kiss we sat there for a moment my hand on his cheek the other on the bed one of Shoto's right hand had reached my waist and his left hand was behind him next to Kiri's head 

No One's POV:

As the sleeping boy rolled the other way of the what would soon be a makeout, Shoto pulled the hot headed blond's waist closer to the bed. Katsuki leaned back with a gasp, both of the boys took in a breath of air then Shoto quickly sat up to drag Katsuki closer and into the bed.

――――――――――――――――――――

Hello Darlings I'm sorry for not getting anything out yesterday and I know that I said I would be putting out "How Did This Happen Part 4" however I haven't finished it yet I was pretty busy yesterday so I didn't get anything out but I promise that part 4 will be out soon, I'm working on it but I did want to post this incase I don't get part 4 out today. Thank you for your patience Darlings!